The CREW 2

ScrewyAurum

2 hours ago, HEMAN said:

How does the multiplayer races work? 

It's like Forza except you have both AI and human racers around you all the time since it is online only game.

As for MP, whenever you start any race (or make one) you can choose to play with other players or AI. Apart from that there is also dedicated PvP lobbies in each zone for MP races. 

Braking directly depends on the vehicle level and upgrades. Once you have upgraded to some extent or got a good vehicle it feels great.

Try the Lambo. 

Am having a blast so far. ~5 hours in. Other than stupid white coat on the map and irksome menu (will get used to it), am enjoying it. The boats and planes are so much fun. 

The game also runs extremely well with everything maxed out. 

wOGqURB.jpg

PypId2A.jpg

0it95R0.jpg

67CTlqy.jpg

SsZb6cq.jpg

Plenty of things to do. More than just races, which is nice as always. The vehicle transition is so smooth. I want to keep playing but sadly progress won't carry over. XUkEtks.png  

Can't wait for launch. 

• Like 1

Agree with the menus, they need work. But they wont.
Braking felt okayish to me. As u will grow, it will grow better

Tried it.. 
Controls dont feel that good.. Braking is not very powerful and will need some getting used to..
Menus also feel a bit cumbersome..

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Braking directly depends on the vehicle level and upgrades. Once you have upgraded to some extent or got a good vehicle it feels great.

Try the Lambo. 

Am having a blast so far. ~5 hours in. Other than stupid white coat on the map and irksome menu (will get used to it), am enjoying it. The boats and planes are so much fun. 

The game also runs extremely well with everything maxed out. 

Ya I think I will try those upgrades n see how it works out today...

I'm getting a very stable constant 60fps on the "High" preset.. However my 1060 is struggling to deliver 60 on "ultra" though :P 

Loading times also are very less..

18 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Tried it.. 
Controls dont feel that good.. Braking is not very powerful and will need some getting used to..
Menus also feel a bit cumbersome..

It is an upgrdathon, so even though your car looks like a Porsche it'll break like Kia with teabags for brake pad. 

1 minute ago, Monokuma said:

The control seems to be tweaked a little bit since the closed beta. Did anyone else also feel the difference? Playing on the PlayStation.

It is.

Also, once you level up, a whole lot of tweaks unlock. Each stage has set specific. Traction control/ABS/Steering/Throttle/Brakes and whatnot. 

7 minutes ago, adity said:

But muh awesome progression. 

It even drops lootboxes right on track once you finish the race :lol:  The first time it happened I swerved around it while going full speed and was like 'wtf just dropped on the road'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It even drops lootboxes right on track once you finish the race :lol:  The first time it happened I swerved around it while going full speed and was like 'wtf just dropped on the road'

Except it's not a loot box? You get one random reward and it's been like that ever since. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Except it's not a loot box? You get one random reward and it's been like that ever since. 

Yeah its a random reward that drops from the sky. You don't know what's inside until you open it in the menu. But not a lootbox since we don't use that word anymore.

You don't open anything. It flashes on your left side of the screen as soon as you pick it up. Only need to go to the menu if you want to equip/scrap it. The mobile garage should be added soon and that will eliminate the menu customization. 

The last game had a similar thing except it rolled randomly on the screen which was so annoying to see the same trait. ?

Its just semantics. It drops random lootbulbs on the track categorized in common, rare and epic, and you don't know what's inside until you pick it up. I guarantee there'll be a way to buy these things as well, or part of the deluxe editions as bonuses.