The CREW 2

ScrewyAurum

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its just semantics. It drops random lootbulbs on the track categorized in common, rare and epic, and you don't know what's inside until you pick it up. I guarantee there'll be a way to buy these things as well, or part of the deluxe editions as bonuses.

I can't remember but wasn't it the same with the last one as well. Don't recall being able to buy any. Or at least never felt the need to.

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

I can't remember but wasn't it the same with the last one as well. Don't recall being able to buy any. Or at least never felt the need to.

If its not purchasable then that's good, never played the first one because of the awful beta.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

If its not then that's good, never played the first one because of the awful beta.

The CREW was awful at launch. I pre-ordered it but didn't even play after 5 hours. However, when Wild Run update launched after 6 or so months, they changed a lot of things and made the game proper. 

Day and night difference when you compare pre and post Wild Run. 

Don't know how it was before wild run because I only got it after. It was fun, though I was not a fan of the handling. The events were fun, and the summits were something to look forward to. The handling in this seems much much better, and I'll probably get it a few weeks down the line, once the minor bugs and stuff have been fixed. 

I have tried downloading this on PSN, but nothing happens. I don't understand. I tapped on "download" on PSN and nada. Nothing. I've restarted the 4 twice, there'e enough storage space left etc. What gives..? 

Edited by achilles

1 hour ago, achilles said:

I have tried downloading this on PSN, but nothing happens. I don't understand. I tapped on "download" on PSN and nada. Nothing. I've restarted the 4 twice, there'e enough storage space left etc. What gives..? 

Happened to me as well. I just pressed the download button and left it few mins later it showed in downloads 

Unlocked for Gold editions.

LEVELLING AND PROGRESSION IN THE CREW 2

STATUS AND FOLLOWERS - Players will progress through the game by earning followers for participating in Main Events, Skills, and side activities. Gain enough followers, and you’ll increase in Status.

There are five levels of Status in The Crew 2:

1. ROOKIE
  2. POPULAR
  3. FAMOUS
  4. STAR
  5. ICON

At each new Status reached, players unlock new activities and disciplines.

9tC56Aq.jpg

However, the journey to the top is far from finished once you hit ICON Status! You can then continue levelling up from ICON 1 to ICON 9999.

For every level reached, you win an ICON point. Every 10 levels, you will receive loot. For every 100 levels (until level 600), you will be awarded a free vehicle: that’s 6 vehicles in total, including 1 exclusive.

VEHICLE PERFORMANCE CUSTOMIZATION - In addition to Status progression, you will also be able to upgrade your vehicles in The Crew 2. All vehicles have a specific Performance Level and belong to a category (dictated by the discipline).

There are four levels of part rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic. The rarer the parts, the more they will enhance the performance of the vehicle once equipped. A brand new rarity level – Legendary – will be coming in September with our Gator Rush update.

In addition to this, certain parts will also have bonus attributes, called AFFIX, making them even more powerful and unique. Forty different AFFIX will be available to further customise the performance of your vehicles, and push them to the utmost limit of your preferred playstyle!

A multitude of different event and challenge types will be available for you to gain followers and earn vehicle parts in The Crew 2.