Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

SRINI87

I didnt even care to acess my club yet.ill mostly be busy with team play lobby ,1 vs 1 and online divisions. 

About gameplay . good to see variation in lofted passes ,height and curve on the ball depending on players stronger/weaker foot,stance...better than pes17. 

Reviews:

• The new gameplay changes and additions mean PES continues to be a great experience. The Master League, however, needs to take a similar step forward
  • Whether playing online or off, there's a huge amount to do here and a huge amount to love about it. Put the effort in and you're repaid with a genuine sense of satisfaction and a feeling of real accomplishment. Once again, PES has set an incredibly high level of quality for other sports games to try and match.
  • On the pitch, PES 2018 still delivers big with a footie game that remains the best around. Unfortunately, a lack of anything truly innovative holds it back somewhat, as does the continuing shortage of licenses. Next year, PES needs to go big or go home.
  • PES 2018 is an exceptionally successful simulation of the football match. Better physics of the ball, the better physics of the players and slowing down the match came out to be a good idea. Unfortunately, it's Konami - the company had to break something.
  • When you reach a peak in performance, as Pro Evolution Soccer has done over the past few years, there is always the danger of diminishing returns.
  • Konami didn't want the Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 to be a great leap forward, or a great evolution for the series. But instead they focused on making the game's strengths even better and this decision totally pays off and PES 2018 is the best in the series so far.

Gamespot: 8/10.

THE GOOD

•  The slower pace makes PES 2018 feel simultaneously more realistic and more fun
  •  Random Selection Mode is an amazing new way to play
  •  On the pitch, the most satisfying football game ever made

THE BAD

•  Presentation is still lacking, and the lack of licenses continues to grate
  •  Online play remains temperamental, and MyClub is no Ultimate Team

OpenCritic: 83/100

It may sound stupid but dunno..  I feel pes server is partial against Asian / indian players.  Me and my friends never get top players..  And our players always and always miss simplest chances in online crucial game..  Same experience from me and my other Indian friends..  

Ps- or either these players rank doesn't matter at all

I have started playing full manual. The game is at its best in this mode. 

Played against a player from London (from Pes fan forum) using friendly match lobby and the connection was very good.

But the normal matchmaking modes are horrible and connection is pathetic.

• 1 month later...

Lol,

There are lot of things

During the Cheating session small teams become baap of barcelona in tiki taka, My players stop responding, AI players suddenly become Usain bolt while my players act like 70 year old.

On top of that un-rewarding Defense system made it a frustrating game.

BTW i am talking about the PC version of PES2017.

Archived