Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

SRINI87

13 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Lol,

There are lot of things

During the Cheating session small teams become baap of barcelona in tiki taka, My players stop responding, AI players suddenly become Usain bolt while my players act like 70 year old.

On top of that un-rewarding Defense system made it a frustrating game.

BTW i am talking about the PC version of PES2017.

Agreed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/30/2017 at 2:16 PM, SRINI87 said:

Played League .. damn it was close.

Arsenal were top of league before the last game . 

but i thrashed them 4-1 to spoil the party :P

NTT9Kqx.jpg

Can we use Option files to load premier league teams and play online using the club kit and name, for instance i select Chelsea so will i see my club emblem and kits. Previously it didn't work though the last PES i played was PES 2014 on PS3 and i am really hoping that we can play as our club with current gen console power.

I have always loved PES i hope they get premier league licenses if they are losing some in return. FIFA will have an amazing career mode if they get and include UCL in the FIFA game instead of making a standalone UCL game like in the past. Ain't nobody got money to spend on 2 football games of the same company, 3 if you count a world cup game that they might release.

10 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Can we use Option files to load premier league teams and play online using the club kit and name, for instance i select Chelsea so will i see my club emblem and kits. Previously it didn't work though the last PES i played was PES 2014 on PS3 and i am really hoping that we can play as our club with current gen console power.

I have always loved PES i hope they get premier league licenses if they are losing some in return. FIFA will have an amazing career mode if they get and include UCL in the FIFA game instead of making a standalone UCL game like in the past. Ain't nobody got money to spend on 2 football games of the same company, 3 if you count a world cup game that they might release.

Don't know about Online, but option files sure do work for Offline.

On 22/04/2018 at 7:31 PM, realsoccerdude111 said:

They do work online. And you can use batman and robin kits for your team as well.

Another fullfledge fruitful  Pes season for me.going strong still. Pes19 will still be a day 1 buy for me.

Same for me..  Despite some frustrating moments with pes 2018.. It's still best soccer game today (at least for me) 

PlayStation Store of Hong Kong has released the info about the pre-ordering of PES 2019. Beckham seems to be on the cover.

The release date appears to be August 30th. The store listing can be found here. (EDIT: This has now been removed - clearly someone's pressed the "go" button on Sony's side too early...)

The store description states...

AUTHENTIC LEAGUES: Huge addition of licensed leagues

NEW MYCLUB: Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year

MAGIC MOMENTS: Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue

THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: Photo-realism with stunning animation flow in 4K HDR

ML REAL SEASON: Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses

PLzEN4WfYFUkeSSM76KE25-650-80.jpg

jpg

jpg

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-news-discussion-thread.78718/

Archived