Coronavirus

hope

15 minutes ago, Walker said:

People are just stoopid ???

Stay at home you dicks

This wasn't a religious event, it was relief distribution to migrant workers and poor, however the social distancing wasn't maintained thus they have filed an FIR.

@KnackChap your friend was quarantined right. Is he alright? Got his report?

Highlights:

"As the health workers who treat them so it’s very important that we’re not profiling COVID-19 along racial, along religious, along ethnic lines. This is not helpful."

"Calling violence against health workers really unacceptable, the idea is driven by fear and it’s driven by misunderstanding."

"WHO has been working very, very closely with religious and faith-based organisations all over the world including  groups  from the Islamic  tradition,  Christian  traditions  and others."

11 minutes ago, Right said:

This wasn't a religious event, it was relief distribution to migrant workers and poor, however the social distancing wasn't maintained thus they have filed an FIR.

@KnackChap your friend was quarantined right. Is he alright? Got his report?

Oh I didn't care about the religious part. My issue was with like you said, there's just too many people there. I don't get it. Helping out is important but what's the point if you end up doing more harm than good? 

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-response.html

There's not many cases in my life where I genuinely hate a person, but here is a man I hate. He's nothing short of a murderer with 20k and counting deaths on his hands. 

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

f**king bastards. Garbage people. Bastards have f**ked the world time abd agai  and are now accusing others for their sh*t.

dem a**hulz men