Coronavirus

hope

3 hours ago, Walker said:

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-response.html

There's not many cases in my life where I genuinely hate a person, but here is a man I hate. He's nothing short of a murderer with 20k and counting deaths on his hands. 

Every single US president has been a murderer, responsible for killing millions directly as a result of their foreign policies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, AnK said:

Everyone is responsible & equally to be blamed 

Every single one of us who supported Chinese economy & their products 

knowing full well that it’s a monstrous regime with no human values

The pandora’s box has finally been unleashed 

dude u need to relax, its a passing phase... we shall overcome this

I hope u have not post this message from a Chinese manufactured phone

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Every single US president has been a murderer, responsible for killing millions directly as a result of their foreign policies. 

Of course we all know that. You'd have to be a pretty dumb f**k not to know that. I'm speaking more in the case of a countrys own leader killing his own people in his own country to sooth his f**king ego. We're obviously not taking people like Idi Amin, though there are others in our own backyard. So no, my hate is reserved for f**kheads like Trump and I hope that f**ker dies a slow cruel death. This is not about foreign policy or any policy but his own narcassism. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

As GAC, we need to raise our voice against these asshulz, chief :boxing:

dayum str8 mah ni**a :happydance: 

Edited by Pushy
whurr dem oder memburz aat?

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Didn't want to post it but WTH. Maybe it'll inspire some of you guys to do the same.

Distributed ration packs to 40-50 staff members and some needy people in our village.

Each packet includes.
25 kg rice
2 kg daal
2 kg moong daal
2 kg sugar
2 kg jaggery
2 coconuts
Cooking Oil pouch
1 kg tea powder.

5e9cb97c999fcbde3d5cd5aac4d217d8.jpgad6060d2258bf99f0c2b1100fef669bd.jpgb0e08e9bf5f50197e01643e769ce084e.jpgf1311d893aa48e3fb04b5766946d5fbb.jpgdfc0b95f2797d708580d4cb0e26d61a5.jpg

Bless you mate ?

We need more like you!

41 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Didn't want to post it but WTH. Maybe it'll inspire some of you guys to do the same.

Distributed ration packs to 40-50 staff members and some needy people in our village.

Each packet includes.
25 kg rice
2 kg daal
2 kg moong daal
2 kg sugar
2 kg jaggery
2 coconuts
Cooking Oil pouch
1 kg tea powder.

5e9cb97c999fcbde3d5cd5aac4d217d8.jpg

Excellent gesture man?

I don't see how this helps China.

They might make billions from the pandemic, but they have lost big time.

Was seeing this video from Italy where people weren't even taking free masks, distributed by CCP agents.

What worse can happen now is that they will get sued for damages, if not for virus but for supplying substandard life saving stuff, trade malpractices....also their own population is damn angry.

Probably have some sanctions put on them, but I don't expect corporations to wholesale move out with their manufacturing. Cheap and efficient slave labor, complete disregard to environment policies, biggest supply of rare earth materials and a government that'll protect your company instead of its people. Why would you move out of there?

Mumbai: Dialysis patient alleges hospital overcharged him for coronavirus test

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/mumbai-dialysis-patient-alleges-hospital-overcharged-him-for-coronavirus-test/articleshow/75091695.cms

"At such a time people should avoid such false representations" said the hospital, adding that Rs700 was for PPE.

If this is true its really crappy :(

Also what is this PPE that their charging for? The patient?

Edited by Walker

11 minutes ago, Walker said:

If this is true its really crappy :(

Also what is this PPE that their charging for? The patient?

That is how private hospital bill patients, every consumable is billed to the patient.

It is nothing new, but more people are going to discover it. 

One of my family members had a surgery,  the charges of toiletries were also added to the bill.