Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Some good info about the amazing job done in Kerala:

"Here's how the Indian state of Kerala, once a COVID-19 hot spot, flattened its coronavirus curve" https://twitter.com/i/events/1249710919250137089

I am not a fan of our CM but the way Government is controlling C-19 here in Kerala is commendable. I know it's not a one man show but the CM really stepped it up. Even opposition is silent.

Numbers in MH and Delhi are a cause for concern. How are things in UP, Gujarat, Rajasthan etc? anyone from there?

41 minutes ago, Banz said:

Is this specific to March or do such shootings happen throughout the year? 

Happens every month of every year (except summer vacation months). If it didn't happen this month again, there'll be another tweet saying first April without school shootout since xyz year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

20th April relaxation may only come at places where there has been no new cases for the last 2 weeks (will make it 3 by 20). Don't think mumbai/ delhi will get any relief. 

This was really stupid decision. Now watch states try to reduce numbers by hiding or less testing so that the state's economy can be boosted. Cynical thought I know, but this is how sh*t works. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This was really stupid decision. Now watch states try to reduce numbers by hiding or less testing so that the state's economy can be boosted. Cynical thought I know, but this is how sh*t works. 

Think the govt has to take a good hard look at the data coming in before doing that. WB is apparently testing & sending only 40-50 samples daily which is a big big question mark esp when there is some evidence to suggest they're not just underreporting cases but also hiding the number of people who died. 

Also, if state govt says we're going to remove some restrictions, can the centre really oppose it unless they want another confrontation?

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Think the govt has to take a good hard look at the data coming in before doing that. WB is apparently testing & sending only 40-50 samples daily which is a big big question mark esp when there is some evidence to suggest they're not just underreporting cases but also hiding the number of people who died. 

Also, if state govt says we're going to remove some restrictions, can the centre really oppose it unless they want another confrontation?

Yes this is true. Lets see what the guidelines are tomorrow. But this "competition" was not needed.

He should have just said "Mere pyare desh wasiyon, ye sankat thoda alag hai. Apna diet change kar lo. Kuch din sabji ki jagah daal ya moong etc kha liya toh kuch nahi hoga. Aise situation me bhi roj ki tarah khana hai toh doob maro"

At least this should have stopped idiots from overcrowding sabji mandi etc. 

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

He should have just said "Mere pyare desh wasiyon, ye sankat thoda alag hai. Apna diet change kar lo. Kuch din sabji ki jagah daal ya moong etc kha liya toh kuch nahi hoga. Aise situation me bhi roj ki tarah khana hai toh doob maro"

At least this should have stopped idiots from overcrowding sabji mandi etc. 

??

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Time to see if State governments actually give a f**k about us, and  if they extend the full lockdown on their own. 

(with respect to Maharashtra and Delhi at least) 

• Like 1

I opened CovidIndia first time today and MH has already hit the century.

Both Guj & Raj are om their way to 50s.

WB probably decided to send 20 more samples than they usually do, and they are  looking good to close on 50 too.

Now psychological thing would be that it shouldn’t cross yesterday’s nb.

so we already scored almost 1300, even 1000 would be chalega.