Coronavirus

hope

16 minutes ago, Right said:

I opened CovidIndia first time today and MH has already hit the century.

Both Guj & Raj are om their way to 50s.

WB probably decided to send 20 more samples than they usually do, and they are  looking good to close on 50 too.

Now psychological thing would be that it shouldn’t cross yesterday’s nb.

so we already scored almost 1300, even 1000 would be chalega.

Expect 1500.

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yes this is true. Lets see what the guidelines are tomorrow. But this "competition" was not needed.

Look at it from other perspective too.

people will behave if they want lockdown relaxation.

same way like our parents used to say to us when we were kids. Be good get good score n ull get a video game.

just saying. Maybe competition is whats going to get us to think wisely. 

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

He should have just said "Mere pyare desh wasiyon, ye sankat thoda alag hai. Apna diet change kar lo. Kuch din sabji ki jagah daal ya moong etc kha liya toh kuch nahi hoga. Aise situation me bhi roj ki tarah khana hai toh doob maro"

At least this should have stopped idiots from overcrowding sabji mandi etc. 

he should avoid saying that at all costs.

imagine the repercussion of saying that. Indirectly it means we have nothing left we cant do anything just survive with whatever little you have.

people will start hoarding, god forbid it will start War among civilians. If the PM of a nation announces this it means we have already lost it and you are on your own. 

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

he should avoid saying that at all costs.

imagine the repercussion of saying that. Indirectly it means we have nothing left we cant do anything just survive with whatever little you have.

people will start hoarding, god forbid it will start War among civilians. If the PM of a nation announces this it means we have already lost it and you are on your own. 

How can indirectly it mean we have nothing left? The vegetable shops will remain open, people can still buy. But asking people to compromise can really lead to people compromising instead of eating their 5 course meals twice a day and overcrowding the markets to buy stuff for those meals. 

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

How can indirectly it mean we have nothing left? The vegetable shops will remain open, people can still buy. But asking people to compromise can really lead to people compromising instead of eating their 5 course meals twice a day and overcrowding the markets to buy stuff for those meals. 

If only asking people to do something that is right worked in our country.... 

It sounds foolish. But just say All is Well ?

And yes all will be well sooner or later though at a cost. A lot of news and negative stuff does make us think negative (Khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai). Just try to look at the bright side and maybe it might make our days breeze through during the lockdown. 

Frankly speaking we did quite well in the lockdown. If we could achieve this much Even when people were behaving foolishly.

imagine what heights we can reach if they behave sanely.

stay safe everyone. 

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Sir imagine if one says buy less what does it imply? Not to all, but it does sound like we have less stock So please do smart buying.  

opposition and media will blow it out if proportion and claim they are saying it as they have less stuff no inventory etc etc.

i know this is not a time to do politics. But knowing india it will happen on such statement. 

our pm has already put it in a better way : Don’t Hoard. That’s suffice. People who will want to will still hoard stuff despite his appeal. PM needs to be smart with his words. One wrong word and it will blow up. 

PS: One can see Trumps interviews and speech/twitter. How one wrong word screws him up.

Edited by Nathan.Drake
  • Like 1

Oh god no :wallbash:

Impossible so many people gather at the same place same time without being planned.

This is so sh*t :doh:

Also running trains? Seriously? That would be such a bad bad move. 

18 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. Just saw that. It's crazy.

Apparently, they were under the impression that the trains will start from today.

My goodness!

Check this thread.

No trains go from Bandra to other states. They go from Kurla. Mumbai guys please correct me.

5 minutes ago, Right said:

204 positives today only in Mumbai!

MH figures would cross 300?

Get off your a*s, you moron and call the flking army, now!

it did i guess, 121 were reported from Maharashtra earlier in the day. as per covid19india. Adding it to 204 from Mumbai - 325 Cases in Maharashtra :(

3 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

it did i guess, 121 were reported from Maharashtra earlier in the day. as per covid19india. Adding it to 204 from Mumbai - 325 Cases in Maharashtra :(

121 included 92 from Mumbai. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

No trains go from Bandra to other states. They go from Kurla. Mumbai guys please correct me.

You are right. 

Its all over news. 

Maha govt. already announced lockdown till April 30th so how will trains run :doh:

Modi Announced lockdown today and today only this happens. Connect the dots yourself.

The workers saying they are getting food and all but they just wanna go home. 

Bring the Army.