The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, adity said:

Minecraft is an indie game. Literally any such argument can be dismantled in just 1 sentence. An indie game is literally one of the highest selling games of all time. 

Indie quality maybe but it isn't backed by indie studio. Minecraft doesn't count for ID@Xbox program. Only those small/lesser known studios looking for publisher. 

52 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:
Here's hoping Fable is not cartoony like old Fable but ultra real dark gritty rpg.

Why call it fable then? Biggest charm of a fable gameb is whimsy

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Edited by Sach4life

Just now, Sach4life said:

Why call it fable then? One of the biggest charm of a fable gamebis whimsy

Man have you not seen backlash Xbox get for releasing cartoon sh*t and not realistic sh*t.  I want Fable with realistic graphics 

Man have you not seen backlash Xbox get for releasing cartoon sh*t and not realistic sh*t.  I want Fable with realistic graphics 
MS has never gotten any backlash for Fable being cartoony. They get backlash for making sh*t service like games, not for the artstyle. I rather have them keep their integrity and make fable like it should be instead of changing what Fable is due to some online trolls

MS has never gotten any backlash for Fable being cartoony. They get backlash for making sh*t service like games, not for the artstyle. I rather have them keep their integrity and make fable like it should be instead of changing what Fable is due to some online trolls

17 minutes ago, -13- said:

Any rumours on the June "event'? I read somewhere It's going to be a technical presentation of sorts. Actually, more like a small video.

I dont think its happening in June. Vg27 or something tweeted the same and MS denied having confirmed any such event for June.  I think they never did confirm the same for June anyway.

30 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I dont think its happening in June. Vg27 or something tweeted the same and MS denied having confirmed any such event for June.  I think they never did confirm the same for June anyway.

There was Xbox 20/20 for June but specific date was not confirmed.

56 minutes ago, -13- said:

Any rumours on the June "event'? I read somewhere It's going to be a technical presentation of sorts. Actually, more like a small video.

It's not an event ,maybe an eurogamer article . It's postponed according to rumours ,ms is waiting for for sony to reveal the price apparently.

So maybe in August ,after Sony reveals the price they match it with series x and announces the cheap Lockhart.

Edited by triggr happy ss