The Playstation 5 thread

16 minutes ago, adity said:

Yeah your opinion is stupid. f**king alt right mofos non stop bitching about SJW or whatever. Annoying as sh*t. Go to 4chan or something. 

This is what happens when you are only conditioned to play as white male characters and any diversion outside that is 'politics', 'pandering' and 'agenda'. Bc, there doesn't need to be a reason for a character to be white or male, but as soon as the character is black or a girl, everyone needs a thesis from devs to justify that choice.

Edited by Sach4life

I also don't care about Forza or racing games in general anymore, but i can tell you right now it will look better if its not cross gen.

But i dont want to turn this in Forza vs GT thread and make PS fans all butt hurt..So back to topic :P

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

I also don't care about Forza or racing games in general anymore, but i can tell you right now it will look better if its not cross gen.

But i dont want to turn this in Forza vs GT thread and make PS fans all butt hurt..So back to topic :P

Bhaisaab no one does Forza vs GT anymore. Haathi aur kutte ki ladai koi dekhna pasand nahi karta. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

This is what happens when you are only conditioned to play as white male characters and any diversion outside that is 'politics', 'pandering' and 'agenda'. Bc, there doesn't need to be a reason for a character to be white or male, but as soon as the character is black or a girl, everyone needs a thesis from devs to justify that choice.

Blame the industry, they created such atmosphere with their games where u only play white dude most of the time

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Blame the industry, they created such atmosphere with their games where u only play white dude most of the time

Yeah, blame the industry when any single game with any diversion gets idiotic comments like agenda and sjw and similar such nonsense

Just now, rAgHaV said:

Bhaisaab no one does Forza vs GT anymore. Haathi aur kutte ki ladai koi dekhna pasand nahi karta. 

beta ji aap baut zyyaada excited ho.. Aap ko samjhnahi aayega what i mean.. Wait till till reveal..if its not cross gen then it gonna be new racing graphics king

It rumored to to run 4k 60fps with real time Ray tracing and also got a 120 fps mode without ray tracing.. From Sony we havvnt seen a 60fps PS5 exclusive except maybe GT7.. Its all pretty graphics but at 30 fps again lol

16 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

GTA V somehow coming on every generation.:rofl:

Lol I played it a lot when it released. Like 200hrs in the launch month but since then haven't b touched that game. Every year this gta online cash + remaster non sense comes. 

1 minute ago, rAgHaV said:

Lol I played it a lot when it released. Like 200hrs in the launch month but since then haven't b touched that game. Every year this gta online cash + remaster non sense comes. 

GTA Online sucks man, they ruined it with greed.. Everything expensive now, grind for hours and still u wont make enough

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

beta ji aap baut zyyaada excited ho.. Aap ko samjhnahi aayega what i mean.. Wait till till reveal..if its not cross gen then it gonna be new racing graphics king

It rumored to to run 4k 60fps with real time Ray tracing and also got a 120 fps mode without ray tracing.. From Sony we havvnt seen a 60fps PS5 exclusive except maybe GT7.. Its all pretty graphics but at 30 fps again lol

See. In my post I didn't specify which game is the haathi and which game is the kutta. Tu samajh gaya khud. Exactly what we mean. :devil:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

GTA Online sucks man, they ruined it with greed.. Everything expensive now, grind for hours and still u wont make enough

Lol I got bored after month 1. Then actually was gonna pick up the ps4 remaster thinking that I would be able to import my ps3 character but guess what f**kers disabled character import altogether. f**k that sh*t. 

Edited by rAgHaV