The Playstation 5 thread

59 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

BTW, where's nintendo in beween all this ? As usualy, tucked away in their dreamland working on the next switch ?

MS: Most powerful console ever

Sony: Fastest console ever

Nintendo: .... Yo how about some jumping rope for free?

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Wow does this mean SSD will be minimum requirement for pc now?

Most PC walas play their spanking new $CURRENT_YEAR games installed on SSD only.

Like i had to clean my 250gb samsung ssd to make space for RDR2.

Pre corona you could get 1TB SSD from 5-7k depending on nvme or sata, m2 or sata etc.

Ofcourse now prices are inflated :rofl:

34 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Motorstorm was amazing.

Motorstorm Pacific Rift, the good ol' days. I played that game to the extent of trying to make it to the weekly leaderboards, and it has split screen multiplayer.

52 minutes ago, pArth said:

Really missing that evolution studios game. :(

Driveclub was good and I f**king loved motorstorm :( 

Pacific rift is one of the most memorable ps3 game for me.

Driveclub launch was terrible (I think PSN went down for like 20 days back when it launched) but overtime it really evolved. I remember getting the complete edition and it was easily my most played racing game since GT5. Countless hours spent on the DLC. 

26 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Driveclub launch was terrible (I think PSN went down for like 20 days back when it launched) but overtime it really evolved. I remember getting the complete edition and it was easily my most played racing game since GT5. Countless hours spent on the DLC. 

Has it even been a PS Plus title?

For the poll in this thread particularly please give option to vote for buying both PS5 and Series-X. For passionate gamers who love both platform that option is needed to vote. The console feud should be over by now, only leftovers of the feud era like Nintendo should get their act together and adapt modern standards. Those making fun of Xbox don't do it, Game Pass will make the Series-X such a good day 1 buy. PS5 will be it's own monster, both are taking so many right steps, it finally feels like this is what we as a gaming community worked towards.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

RE8 official Trailer & Game page states 

PS5,XBSX & PC 

No mention of anything else 

I hope this is the real trend & it stays this way 

Also let’s see how much better it performs on Series X compared to PS5 

which will be the real test of both their powers 

PC gaming is even more expensive now. There are SSDs for pc much faster than PS5 SSD, but heard they very expensive, so yeah consoles best choice for next gen till PC components are reasonably priced  

As far XSX vs PS5 loading is concerned them PS5 will load definitely faster than XSX SSD but i doubt difference will be night and day. You will see 5 to 8 secs difference max. If PS5 loads instantly then XSX will take 5 secs. It will not 20-30 secs difference xP

44 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PC gaming is even more expensive now. There are SSDs for pc much faster than PS5 SSD, but heard they very expensive, so yeah consoles best choice for next gen till PC components are reasonably priced  

As far XSX vs PS5 loading is concerned them PS5 will load definitely faster than XSX SSD but i doubt difference will be night and day. You will see 5 to 8 secs difference max. If PS5 loads instantly then XSX will take 5 secs. It will not 20-30 secs difference xP

Where are you pulling these numbers from?