Cyberpunk 2077

Aftrunner

Which Life Path did you start with?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am sure the game is gonna be great but I really didnt vibe with the tone of the trailer. It felt a little too Saints Row to me. I dont think thats what the game will be like so it is a weird theme to pick for the trailer.

With its abundance of choice around play-styles, character personality, and narrative, the game wants to offer a bit of everything to everyone. It's a slick action title, a deep and meaty narrative RPG with consequential decision-making, and a wildly immersive simulation of daily urban life in the far future all rolled into one.
After my brief time with an experience that feels worthy of dozens if not hundreds of hours, I'm willing to believe CD Projekt Red may have actually pulled this juggling act off.

Nick Statt, The Verge
https://www.theverge.com/21302888/cyberpunk-2077-preview-demo-hands-on-ps4-xbox-stadia-cd-projekt-red-impressions

Cyberpunk 2077 is a game about being in a world and gradually colouring it in, populating a map with people you meet and the places as you meet them. It's a playground rife with opportunity and a playground I can't wait to get back to in November. It's a game about deciding who you want to be. It's not written, it's open. Who will your V be?

Robert Purchese, Eurogamer
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-06-25-we-played-cyberpunk-2077-for-four-hours-heres-what-we-think

I'm struck by the realisation that everything I've seen so far—is just one district. If the rest of the city is as dense, layered, and brimming with distractions, Cyberpunk 2077 is going to devour a large chunk of my life. And I'm going to let it.

Andy Kelly  , PC Gamer
https://www.pcgamer.com/after-4-thrilling-hours-in-cyberpunk-2077s-massive-open-world-im-hungry-for-more/

Cyberpunk 2077 feels like the spiritual successor to Warren Spector's legendary original, Hall-of-Fame-inducted Deus Ex, and I cannot personally pay it a higher compliment than that. It just might somehow live up to the years of hype.

Ryan McCaffrey, IGN
https://www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-hands-on-preview-what-we-think-after-4-hours-in-night-city

Everything you do becomes part of a huge web of decisions that may or may not have immediate or long-lasting effects on the people you interact with. Even in the first four hours, you meet so many interesting characters that you're immediately wrapped up in Night City's world. CD Projekt Red has given us the tools with Cyberpunk 2077 to create our own stories in amongst that of their own. I just can't wait to see what else Night City has to offer.

Sam Loveridge, Gamesradar
https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-preview-hands-on-june/

I saw the DF analysis video and I think I will get cyberpunk 2077 on next gen rather than current consoles. There is just too much pop in which is distracting, unless they fix it by game's release. A game as huge as this can't really be played twice so it's better to play the best version you can get near launch.

Is there a super-cut of the new gameplay footage on youtube?

Every big publication/YT Channel out there was apparently given 4 hours of play time, so they each have some 15 min long gameplay videos up, but some parts are similar, others are new

Just now, adity said:

That's literally every rpg ever. Loot and customisation are at the core of RPG. I mean how tf are you going to Role play if you don't customise or upgrade your gear with new loot. 

Don't bother lel.

He's just saying retarded sh*t so when people write mini essays flaying his stupidity he can screech HaHA TriGGERed! LoL CyBerJuNK 2077!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Don't bother lel.

He's just saying retarded sh*t so when people write mini essays flaying his stupidity he can screech HaHA TriGGERed! LoL CyBerJuNK 2077!

Relax. He can voice his opinion. No need to get so triggered and use words like 'retarded'

I kind of liked it.  Visuals are an upgrade and there seems to be lot of stuff to do.  Also, didn't expect some outdoor desert kind of areas, that was a nice surprise.  Still not comfy with the FP view though, so i hope for next-gen they include a TP option. 

Just fyi, if you put a modern skin on witcher games, they would look like gta/saints row too :P   

Edited by Ne0