slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

It's 5-year-old game that runs at 30fps and was also available for a dollar value on Humble Bundle couple months ago (including PS4 version). Not to forget that the game crashes non-stop. 

Last 5 months, nothing was really worth the money from PS+ that is more than $5. If it wasn't cheap deal on the PS+ sub, wouldn't even bother. The worst part is, if you can't the sub, you lose all the games.

Prince increased for more monthly crap. Greatness awaits...and awaits. pvZmRq2.png

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Another terrible month and that too during holiday time. dY2j5i7.png

Darksiders 2 terrible? OK...

PS lineup is much better than Gold this month.

It's 5-year-old game that runs at 30fps and was also available for a dollar value on Humble Bundle couple months ago (including PS4 version). Not to forget that the game crashes non-stop. 

There are lot of good 5 year old remastered games that still runs at 30fps on PS4. Almost every game is 30fps on consoles. Shadow of Colossus Remastered is also 30 fps

And no need to bring steam and humble prices here..Not every PS gamer owns or plays on PC.. PS Lineup is for PS gamers. I don't see why you bring PC games prices in PS vs Xbox Thread.

PC version is 5$ but PSN + version is FREE.

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Yeah would have preferred some newer indie games over this.

People bitched about indies though, so now you get boxed retail crap. Hey that's what everyone asked for, right?

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Darksiders 2 terrible? OK...PS lineup is much better than Gold this month.

There are lot of good 5 year old remastered games that still runs at 30fps on PS4. Almost every game is 30fps on consoles. Shadow of Colossus Remastered is also 30 fps

And no need to bring steam and humble prices here..Not every PS gamer owns or plays on PC.. PS Lineup is for PS gamers. I don't see why you bring PC games prices in PS vs Xbox Thread.

PC version is 5$ but PSN + version is FREE.

Except it was available for a dollar value couple months back on PlayStation Humble Bundle. 

PSN+ version isn't free. You are paying for it monthly and have to keep paying if you want to keep your games. AAB2e3u.png

Except it was available for a dollar value couple months back on PlayStation Humble Bundle. 

PSN+ version isn't free. You are paying for it monthly and have to keep paying if you want to keep your games. AAB2e3u.png
at this point you are paying for online mp access anything else you get is just an incentive..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I said Free if you own plus. You are not paying extra for games. 

I bought 1 year plus membership for 40$ and got over 1000$ worth of free games.  Both GWG and Plus offer incredible value for console gamers.

You yourself bought 1 year psn membership :lol:

2 minutes ago, sobbii said:

at this point you are paying for online mp access anything else you get is just an incentive..

Pretty much. 

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

I said Free if you own plus. You are not paying extra for games. 

I bought 1 year plus membership for 40$ and got over 1000$ worth of free games.  Both GWG and Plus offer incredible value for console gamers.

You yourself bought 1 year psn membership :lol:

Good for you. You can keep paying forever. kEaIWRO.png

I only got it because I found a nice deal and it's my first year. Ain't no paying $10/mo or $60/yearly for these crap when you could find these games for pretty much less or same value and keep it permanently. If it was not for MP, half of them would not even bother with Plus & GWG. 

12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Pretty much. 

Good for you. You can keep paying forever. kEaIWRO.png

I only got it because I found a nice deal and it's my first year. Ain't no paying $10/mo or $60/yearly for these crap when you could find these games for pretty much less or same value and keep it permanently. If it was not for MP, half of them would not even bother with Plus & GWG. 

Nobody pays full price for plus or live ( atleast I don't) You can get plus and Live for cheap from G2A marketplace sellers and sometimes from ivg member Al Pacino .  XBX live was like 35$ for 1 year there few days ago on g2a.   You can easily find good deals for plus and Live on internet. 

But tell me why you need plus, when you already own a PC to play all multiplayer games for free?  You can easily avoid Plus but you're not coz you also see incredible value in Plus  😁 

Edited by WhiteWolf