Jump to content
slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Very high. I'm not sure about Cloudtail, but most of the other High rated sellers I messaged told me they were selling ones without any warranty.

I think the reason they sell without warranty should have more to do with them being Imported rather than it being a knock off. 

 

i might be totally wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as president and CEO

 

The same guy who said:

 

  • Backwards compatibility support on PlayStation 4 is a feature many want, but only a few will actually use, according to Sony’s Jim Ryan.
  • When we’ve dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much
  • That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?
  • Regarding cross-play - We've got to be mindful of our responsibility to our install base w7TcFAF.gif  
Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as president and CEO

 

The same guy who said:

 

  • Backwards compatibility support on PlayStation 4 is a feature many want, but only a few will actually use, according to Sony’s Jim Ryan.
  • When we’ve dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much
  • That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?
  • Regarding cross-play - We've got to be mindful of our responsibility to our install base w7TcFAF.gif  

 

Is this corporate speak for "We can sell them more half-assed remasters?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATVI Record Q4 and Full Year Results

  • While our financial results for 2018 were the best in our history, we didn't realize our full potential - Bobby Kotick 
  • Activision Blizzard sales were $2.38B, which misses $3.04B estimate
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has sold-in over 10 million units since its 2017 release
  • Candy Crush Saga #1 again
  • 8% lay-off. Around 800 people losing their jobs

2019 plans:

  • 2019 revenue expected to be down -13% YoY
  • Focus on COD with new game launching in Q4 2019
  • COD coming to mobile with Tencent developing the game
  • Sekiro + Crash Team Racing to support Acti pipeline
  • Blizzard segment driving lower forecast; no big new game launch in the year
Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black desert open beta up on Xbox one  :naughty:

 

Launching 7th March :naughty:

 

Notorious for p2w system and PvP focus. Not that good mmo but still I will try open beta 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

ATVI Record Q4 and Full Year Results

  • While our financial results for 2018 were the best in our history, we didn't realize our full potential - Bobby Kotick 
  • Activision Blizzard sales were $2.38B, which misses $3.04B estimate
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has sold-in over 10 million units since its 2017 release
  • Candy Crush Saga #1 again
  • 8% lay-off. Around 800 people losing their jobs

2019 plans:

  • 2019 revenue expected to be down -13% YoY
  • Focus on COD with new game launching in Q4 2019
  • COD coming to mobile with Tencent developing the game
  • Sekiro + Crash Team Racing to support Acti pipeline
  • Blizzard segment driving lower forecast; no big new game launch in the year

Best results in history. 

Million dollar bonuses for execs. 

Also, we're firing 800 people. 

kthxbye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Xbox Game Pass gives me full access to games that are included in the Game Pass catalog ? There's an offer which gives 2 months Game Pass access for 2$. Only games I am interested in are Shadow of Tomb Raider and Forza Horizon 4. Will finish SOTR atleast in 2 months.

EDIT : I am talking about PC, I don't have an Xbox.

Edited by eddy4823

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Does Xbox Game Pass gives me full access to games that are included in the Game Pass catalog ? There's an offer which gives 2 months Game Pass access for 2$. Only games I am interested in are Shadow of Tomb Raider and Forza Horizon 4. Will finish SOTR atleast in 2 months.

EDIT : I am talking about PC, I don't have an Xbox.

 

PC Game Pass supports only PlayAnywhere titles. Shadow of Tomb Raider isn't one. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hope said:

Shawn Layden Interview 

https://www.cnet.com/news/sonys-shawn-layden-wants-fewer-bigger-playstation-games/

 

Destination Playstation in Feb :wOOtjumpy:

Seems to be a Retailers only event. Don't get your hopes up hope.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awful... 18-year-old Burnout was more complex and these guys can't even improve their UX/UI. 

 

Everything Three Fields has done has been so rough. The animations are terrible. The visuals & driving is straight from their Danger Zone 2 game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annual DICE Awards

  • Game of the Year: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Game Design: God of War
  • Adventure Game of the Year: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Story: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition: God of War
  • Outstanding Achievement in Character: God of War - Kratos
  • Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction: God of War

BOY!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×