slackerninja

The PS4 & Xbox One Thread - Part 2

On 2/26/2019 at 12:19 PM, Snake said:

Bring the MCC to the PC, MS, my wallet is really.

2m30s

Inside Xbox March 12th 

fHBv9ak.png

SXSW Halo MCC announcement March 15th

GDC March 20th

Windows 10 Update April- This update adds Xbox libraries to Win10 and allows the playing of the Xbox file type, .xvc

Brad's track record is VERY good

7drHiqr.gif

Inside Xbox is back on Tuesday, March 12 @ 5PM ET/2PM PT. Tune in for exciting news involving Halo: The Master Chief Collection, alongside more reveals we can't leak just yet….

Featuring: 

• Halo: Master Chief Collection
  • DayZ
  • One Piece World Seeker
  • Xbox Game Pass

99.99% MCC PC version announcement. :wOOtjumpy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo MCC is closed to 100gb on Xbox one X lol.

Wanted to try Halo 5 and Halo MCC as both on game pass but download ridiculous for both games 

Gear 4 was worth it and it was above 100GB from what i remember. I sank around 20+hrs in horde mode alone and had a blast in SP so well made game all around.

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo MCC is closed to 100gb on Xbox one X lol.

Wanted to try Halo 5 and Halo MCC as both on game pass but download ridiculous for both games 

Somewhat justifiable since it's a lot of games. Downloading modern warfare remastered and that sh*t's almost 100 gigs. How did they even do that? 

1 hour ago, adity said:

Somewhat justifiable since it's a lot of games. Downloading modern warfare remastered and that sh*t's almost 100 gigs. How did they even do that? 

It helps if you dont give a f**k about your users bandwidth or storage issues. :D

Side note, if anyone has downloaded MW remake from PSPlus, could you let me know if the MP is populated or not? I dont wanna download a 100 gb to find out MP doesnt work when MP is what I want to play mostly. 

Edited by Aftrunner

Sony finally brings PS4 Remote Play to iPhone and iPad

The latest update to the PlayStation 4 operating system has a feature that some users have craved for years. From today, the console will now properly sync with iOS devices, giving iPhone and iPad users the ability to game with the PS4 Remote Play app. 

Store page

No press conference for EA this E3 

2019 will mark our fourth year of EA PLAY. What we envisioned as a celebration of play has become an incredible moment that we love to share with the community each year. We are so grateful for all our fans who have joined us, and we look forward to making this year an even better experience.

This year you’ll see less talk and more play, with an event entirely focused on the heartbeat of EA PLAY: our player communities and the games they love.

First hands-on with some of our biggest games.

Exclusive content from some of the most popular creators in the world.

Free for all to attend.

It all starts this year on Friday night, June 7, 2019, with an all-new EA PLAY kickoff event. We're skipping the press conference this year and are replacing it with multiple live streams that will air during the first two days of the event, bringing you more of what you've told us you want - more gameplay and insights from the teams making the games.

Weekends are meant for play, and this year we’ve moved the EA PLAY fanfest to Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 where players will get hands-on with our games. We’ll also have content creators streaming live from our Creator’s Cave in the Hollywood Palladium providing gameplay content to our players viewing online. EA.com will be the home for all online EA PLAY content. Players can get behind-the-scenes with our games via exclusive gameplay reveals, developer talks and breaking news.

But that’s enough talk for now, we’ve got plenty more to show in the months ahead.

Tickets will be available next month, so stay tuned over the coming weeks and months to learn more about EA PLAY 2019, including the games, ticket availability, program schedule and more.

Good riddance. EA press conferences were never good. Concept, sports, blah blah etc

Edited by Mysteryman

We're skipping the press conference this year and are replacing it with multiple live streams that will air during the first two days of the event, bringing you more of what you've told us you want - more gameplay and insights from the teams making the games. 

Nice. More game streaming and less talking/concepts. 

Expected list so far:

• STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order
  • Dragon Age 4
  • Need for Speed
  • Plants vs. Zombies - hopefully, GW3
  • Titanfall experiences
  • FIFA and other sports
  • Something for Anthem/Battlefield V/Apex Legends/SIMS
  • EA Originals game - maybe A Way Out 2

2 hours ago, adity said:

2. Raw Data

5. Pixel Ripped. 

Raw Data was on the demo disk I got with PSVR and I really liked it. It needs PS Move though and was crashing every once in a while. Not sure if that is patched, however I am still going to buy the full version someday and can recommend it.

Pixel ripped, has a unique premise. That dsnt appeal to me so havnt tried it, but have heard only +ive things about the game.