Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

IVG community upgrade and changes

On 11/2/2017 at 1:17 PM, bowser said:

Since yesterday I am getting logged out very frequently. Are there any changes being done? Frequent server restarts or changing the validity of the login cookie/user session?

No changes have been done since the past month or so (or maybe more)

37 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

I'm having an issue with the likes i receive. I receive a notification when my post gets a like but the like itself doesn't show up on the post. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

could be that the person un-liked it after, but the notification did not get deleted.

2 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

could be that the person un-liked it after, but the notification did not get deleted.

The notifications i received were more than an hour apart. It isn't very likely that the same member would like and then immediately un-like productive, helpful posts. Could you try liking this post please?

33 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

The notifications i received were more than an hour apart. It isn't very likely that the same member would like and then immediately un-like productive, helpful posts. Could you try liking this post please?

could be by mistake, i am saying it is probable.... 

liked it and un-liked the post. so if you got a notification, then you have your answer. 

Otherwise, could be some bug...

2 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

could be by mistake, i am saying it is probable.... 

liked it and un-liked the post. so if you got a notification, then you have your answer. 

Otherwise, could be some bug...

Thanks. But could you like it again and leave it that way please? Don't un-like it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. Looks cleaner.

The text entry box didn't load up the first time on the mobile, though. Working after I reloaded the page.

Is it just me or there is no way to delete quotes and YouTube embeds from the post.