Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

IVG community upgrade and changes

Recommended Posts

On 11/2/2017 at 1:17 PM, bowser said:

Since yesterday I am getting logged out very frequently. Are there any changes being done? Frequent server restarts or changing the validity of the login cookie/user session?

 

No changes have been done since the past month or so (or maybe more)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

I'm having an issue with the likes i receive. I receive a notification when my post gets a like but the like itself doesn't show up on the post. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

could be that the person un-liked it after, but the notification did not get deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

could be that the person un-liked it after, but the notification did not get deleted.

 

The notifications i received were more than an hour apart. It isn't very likely that the same member would like and then immediately un-like productive, helpful posts. Could you try liking this post please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

 

The notifications i received were more than an hour apart. It isn't very likely that the same member would like and then immediately un-like productive, helpful posts. Could you try liking this post please?

 

could be by mistake, i am saying it is probable.... 

liked it and un-liked the post. so if you got a notification, then you have your answer. 


Otherwise, could be some bug...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

could be by mistake, i am saying it is probable.... 

liked it and un-liked the post. so if you got a notification, then you have your answer. 


Otherwise, could be some bug...

 

Thanks. But could you like it again and leave it that way please? Don't un-like it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. Looks cleaner.

 

The text entry box didn't load up the first time on the mobile, though. Working after I reloaded the page.

Is it just me or there is no way to delete quotes and YouTube embeds from the post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...