Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

I can see what they meant by Bloodborne "inspired" even if that claim is mostly bullshit, that side step combat move was right out of BB.

It really looks interesting. First AC I have been genuinely excited for since the second one. 

Goty contender joe? I hope you're not serious. I saw the e3 gameplay footage and its the same stuff just in a new location.
Yes ancient Egypt sounds fun but a game cannot be goty contender just because the setting is cool.
They haven't done anything exciting with the story either (same old form the brotherhood).
This game is basically far cry skin over Assassin’s Creed. I guess some people may love that but what's new?

38 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Goty contender joe? I hope you're not serious. I saw the e3 gameplay footage and its the same stuff just in a new location.
Yes ancient Egypt sounds fun but a game cannot be goty contender just because the setting is cool.
They haven't done anything exciting with the story either (same old form the brotherhood).
This game is basically far cry skin over Assassin’s Creed. I guess some people may love that but what's new?

This is a problem/Bad thing how?

Might be the first AC game in a long time that actually looks appealing to me. I'm sure the structure will be the same old Ubi-open world stuff but the setting, tiered loot and changes to the combat look nice. Liking the protagonist's design and voice work as well. Also I hope the story is full-on conspiracy shlock. I really want this series to embrace it's cheesy story completely, it kind of fizzled out after AC3.

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

This is a problem/Bad thing how?

Because far cry and assassins creed are supossed to be different.Now both share the same gameplay elements.Both are same now.Far cry 5 and AC Origins might as well be same game with different setting.

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Might be the first AC game in a long time that actually looks appealing to me. I'm sure the structure will be the same old Ubi-open world stuff but the setting, tiered loot and changes to the combat look nice. Liking the protagonist's design and voice work as well. Also I hope the story is full-on conspiracy shlock. I really want this series to embrace it's cheesy story completely, it kind of fizzled out after AC3.

Story will not be the focus ,ubiosft has already said they want emergent gameplay so story you make your own.LOL.All that AC backstory down the drain.

9 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Story will not be the focus ,ubiosft has already said they want emergent gameplay so story you make your own.

Knowing Ubi, I find that very hard to believe. They might have some emergent moments but it's hard to imagine an AC without a main plot. It's called Origins, so I'm guessing it will cover the origin of the templars and assassins and the whole eagle thing will tie into how the assassins have the eagle vision ability /pure speculation.

Game looks quite boring to me, was hoping they do something better with the gameplay. The last AC game that was fun was black flag and that was because it had ships as central focus with naval combat

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm actually not impressed with this one either. It looks so bland. The Egyptian setting or any general desert setting just doesn't click for me. I could be wrong and this could turn out to be quite good. Except for that snake boss towards the end of the trailer, everything else feels quite dull.