Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

Anubis Defeated B) .  Yeah don't bother if you are below 38.

To level up fast, invest in skills which gives you bonus xp and only complete quests with 4000xp or higher xp rewards. Some level 20 quests give 4000xp. Few will easily boost your level quickly. 

Tyler 

Increase the difficulty to hard if you're finding it easy. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

I didn't mean easy in a negative sense, it's fun and that's all that matters. In fact I like that I can finish encounters in seconds. Besides, I am playing this along side Elex where getting your a*s kicked in every encounter is normal.

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I didn't mean easy in a negative sense, it's fun and that's all that matters. In fact I like that I can finish encounters in seconds. Besides, I am playing this along side Elex where getting your a*s kicked in every encounter is normal.

Elex? 

Joe 

How you get Legendary Anubis outfit?  I already defeated Anubis but only received Legendary sword. I read that u get whole gear set. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

How you get Legendary Anubis outfit?  I already defeated Anubis but only received Legendary sword. I read that u get whole gear set. 

Each event gives you one item. After 4 events/collecting 4 god-themed gear, you will get a legendary outfit. 

Currently only one is available. So have to wait for next event. Minimum 4 god events. 

Fantastic job by Ubisoft overall but frame rate during cutscenes poor on all platforms with X getting overall edge in performance and significant boost in resolution over Pro.  

In general gameplay, we didn't get to see the Microsoft console deliver full-fat 2160p, but we did measure 3584x2016 at the upper bounds - a 62 per cent increase in maximum resolution up against the highest pixel count we saw on Pro: 2816x1584. 

Completing the gamut of tests we ran, the most common measurements saw Pro spend much of its time at 1440p, with Xbox One X between 1700p and 1800p in the same areas. Both versions look good on a 4K screen, and the difference in the presentation generally comes down to a little less blur and more clarity the higher up the resolution chain you go."

Performance-wise, there's a clear divide between base console hardware and the 4K mid-generation refreshes. Frame-rates that regularly dip under 30fps on the older kit resolve much closer to the target performance level on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. Here, reduced frame-rates amount to little more than a barely noticeable stutter - this isn't much of a problem on the Sony hardware and it's further cleaned up on its Microsoft rival. Unfortunately, not even a six teraflop GPU can resolve the choppiness of cutscene playback, though in a reverse to the base console situation, this time it's the Xbox console inching ahead of its Sony equivalent by a consistent bump in the 2-3fps area - sometimes higher

XboxOne S and OG runs at dynamic 900p and PS4 dynamic 1080p with same performance issues as Pro and X version during cutscenes with PS4 beating S in frame rate. 

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wasn't the game was supposed to be delivering true 4K or 60 fps but it's hovering around 1656p, 1728p to 2016p max, most of the time it's between 1700p to 1800p :rofl: and it's not even 30 fps constant. DF even said that the E3 reveal trailer wasn't even running on Xbox X but on PC with setting lowered to match the X. Microsoft did live up to it's name. 

Mar mar ke chal raha hai and that is fantastic on it's own. 

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Wasn't the game was supposed to be delivering true 4K or 60 fps but it's hovering around 1656p, 1728p to 2016p max, most of the time it's between 1700p to 1800p :rofl: and it's not even 30 fps constant. DF even said that the E3 reveal trailer wasn't even running on Xbox X but on PC with setting lowered to match the X. Microsoft did live up to it's name. 

Don't tell me you fell for the "True 4K" tag line, that was only to rile up fanboys. People knew it was going to have fake 4K games like Pro the moments they announced that shitty CPU. There are bunch of true 4K games on Pro too, but no one makes a fuss about it because checkered boarding also works most of the time.

4K/60fps is never going to be mainstream. The requirement will always be hefty for common gamer/price. For $500 what Xbox One X does is pretty neat. Obviously, it'll get worse over time but that's not the point of it. 

If you think consoles will provide true 4K experience for all games, I only have bad news. 

The main advantage is the HDR (and yes, it pretty awesome and I'd take that over 4K) and the ability to scale on-fly with the resolution without making the user feel like anything has changed. 1656p to 2160p to 1440p to 2160p, you aren't going to notice when it switches as it is so seamless. 

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Wasn't the game was supposed to be delivering true 4K or 60 fps but it's hovering around 1656p, 1728p to 2016p max, most of the time it's between 1700p to 1800p :rofl: and it's not even 30 fps constant. DF even said that the E3 reveal trailer wasn't even running on Xbox X but on PC with setting lowered to match the X.  

It struggling to hit 4k60fps even on PC 

cXRnRba9yFqjyH9YRowZJB-650-80.png

You have to reduce lot of graphics settings on PC to achieve 60 fps even with 800$ gpu. 

Microsoft did live up to it's name.

Haa MS ne develope kiya hai ye game.  They're responsible to make sure all Ubisoft games hit native 4k when even 800$ pc cards are struggling to achieve 4k60fps.  MS clearly said they can't guarantee at what resolution and frame rate 3rd party games will run as they are not mandating anything. 

I'm playing the game and it runs quite smooth during gameplay on consoles. It only drops few during cutscenes when you are not controlling the character. 

As far as true 4k is concerned then it's a marketing tag line. But there are lot of true 4k games on X, more than Pro. Hitman, Gears 4, Shadow of War, Forza nd all are true 4k.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Don't tell me you fell for the "True 4K" tag line, that was only to rile up fanboys. People knew it was going to have fake 4K games like Pro the moments they announced that shitty CPU. There are bunch of true 4K games on Pro too, but no one makes a fuss about it because checkered boarding also works most of the time.

I didn't until both parties (Ubi and MS) said that the game will run true 4K on X so I thought there will be a usual ubishit downgrade but even that wasn't the case. After that I was eagerly waiting to see what X could really do but turns out this crap. :rolleyes:

MS you never change. 

Zodak prior to launch

On 03/08/2017 at 8:16 PM, WhiteWolf said:

If resolution is 2160p during gameplay then it's shudh aur sacha 4k resolution. 

Devs ne bola link check karley.  Even ACO PC version will support dynamic scaling option. 

One X will run at shudh 4k resolution. 

Zodak post-launch

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Haa MS ne develope kiya hai ye game.  They're responsible to make sure all Ubisoft games hit native 4k when even 800$ pc cards are struggling to achieve 4k60fps.  MS clearly said they can't guarantee at what resolution and frame rate 3rd party games will run as they are not mandating anything. 

I'm playing the game and it runs quite smooth during gameplay on consoles. It only drops few during cutscenes when you are not controlling the character. 

As far as true 4k is concerned then it's a marketing tag line. But there are lot of true 4k games on X, more than Pro. Hitman, Gears 4, Shadow of War, Forza nd all are true 4k.

Then he wonders why his opinion of anything is equivalent to... lol...

• Like 3