Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

I must say Bayek is a really good AC protagonist, Ezio and Altair are still GOAT but Bayek is definitely #3 for me. I like that he isn't a one-dimensional killing machine but actually acts like a human being when needed. Aya is a great character too.

Edited by Tyler

No love for Kenway? I like how Bayek instantly fits in the game right from the start. I didn't expect it to happen after how things went with Jacob, Connor and Dorian. He is so much better. 

Of course, Ezio is always going to be the best. DLqmJc7.png

Kenway was good too, not top 3 good though. I liked Evie as well and surprisingly Connor is a solid character if you give that game enough time. Now that I think of it, AC3 was the riskiest game in the series. Whether it paid off or not is another story.

I'd give Connor thumbs up for his outfit. Easily my favourite. The character wasn't bad but the game itself was so snooze-worthy for me and made everything worse than it was. 

Anyways, just glad that Origins has turned out well. Crossed the expectations. gYfDQ12.png

My favourite AC characters are Ezio, Evie, Aya, Kenway and Bayek.

Rest are just bad.

Horizon is not Rpg but still a fantastic action / adventure game like Farcry,TR nd all. Horizon base is very strong. It will only get better from here. Gameplay is solid and universe is also fantastic and quite unique compared to other open world games. 

I think we will see same UC 2 level jump from Horizon 2.

I can't even imagine how crazy it will look on PS5.  

Edited by WhiteWolf

Joe 

You planning to Platinum ACO? I was interested in getting platinum but Old habits trophy is ridiculous.  Checking every inch of that insanely large map for question marks is ruining my enjoyment of the game. Iam bit upset now and don't feel like playing it anymore. Time to put the game on TP. :/

Progress tracker is must in every open world game.  

Completed the game and it was a fun ride. Much better than the last one which I still haven't completed.

Managed to beat trial of gods on level 36 and it took heck a lot of time but had to since its expiring today.
@Tyler is right. If this game pushed exploration rather than cluttering the map with icons, i would have liked it better.

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Joe 

You planning to Platinum ACO? I was interested in getting platinum but Old habits trophy is ridiculous.  Checking every inch of that insanely large map for question marks is ruining my enjoyment of the game. Iam bit upset now and don't feel like playing it anymore. Time to put the game on TP. The :/ Progress tracker is must in every open world game.  

At my current rate, I'll complete by month end. The plan is to go for the platinum, but let's see. So far, all good. 

I didn't visit other regions for one reason and that is the icons. Don't want my map to be filled with incomplete icons that will make me not to touch it. Playing slowly, enjoying and completing region by region. BKtoRqb.png

Progression bar is highly required. Read lot of them are stuck at 99% and couldn't find what they missed... 

48 minutes ago, adity said:

The hippos are so fking relentless, man. I was out of arrows, so I thought if I kept running they would tire out eventually and stop pursuit. Nope. Just kept me running for few minutes until I found a building to climb onto which was coincidentally a hostile area. Hippos proceeded to kill all bad guys in the area, too. 

I'm digging this Far Cry esque unpredictability. 

According to BBC -

The hippopotamus is the world's deadliest large land mammal, killing an estimated 500 people per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, and they have very sharp teeth.

There's a video on YT where One Hippo destroying 2 fully grown Crocodiles lol 

Killed all Phylakes. Got Black Hood armor :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

Not much time if you know what you are doing. Game is not that hard. Phylakes are stupid for so called legendary assassins. The only part where it gets tricky is trials of gods. Other padt which will conzume some time tombs collecting silica.

10 hours ago, adity said:

How much time it takes to get to level 40?

Focus on side quests which gives you 3000 or higher xp. 

First finish off story and then focus side quests close to your level. 

And keep completing location challenges you come across. 

HEMAN 

Switch difficulty to hard :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

I pre-ordered this game and then cancelled it as I wanted to play it from scratch on my Xbox One X (which is still a few weeks away).

The stupid Youtube videos of this game  were relentless and I noticed that each day after work, I was watching gameplay videos of this and it was making me miserable. So I ended up buying it a few days after release :lol:

Now i am 30 hours in, Level 27 and I am having a tough time staying away from playing this game as I want to play it on my Xbox One X.

Haven't had this happen to me in quite some time where I am eagerly waiting to get back home and play some more.

The last game that made me want to keep going back to play more was Witcher 3 (250+ Hours play time and counting).

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Focus on side quests which gives you 3000 or higher xp. 

First finish off story and then focus side quests close to your level. 

And keep completing location challenges you come across. 

HEMAN 

Switch difficulty to hard :P

finished the game maxed out all I could not even playing the game anymore.

Just a tip for Old Habit trophy, If you think you have completed the entire map and still if the trophy doesn't pop switch the brightness to the lowest and look around the map. It will make Question Marks and uncleared sites REALLY pop on the map. Should be easy to find what you're missing.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I didn't visit other regions for one reason and that is the icons. Don't want my map to be filled with incomplete icons that will make me not to touch it. Playing slowly, enjoying and completing region by region. BKtoRqb.png

This is exactly what I'm doing and for the same reason. I'm using the main missions as guide for progression (despite having outleveled pretty much all of them at this point). It's so much easier to focus on clearing 1-2 zones at a time than having the entire map filled with incomplete icons. Besides it also helps me appreciate how varied the zones are and the side quests have more context and don't feel like an obligatory activity, otherwise it just starts to become a blur. For example the side quests in Memphis are related to the main quest and it would feel really weird to do them out of order (even though it's possible).

I pre-ordered this game and then cancelled it as I wanted to play it from scratch on my Xbox One X (which is still a few weeks away).
The stupid Youtube videos of this game  were relentless and I noticed that each day after work, I was watching gameplay videos of this and it was making me miserable. So I ended up buying it a few days after release [emoji38]

Now i am 30 hours in, Level 27 and I am having a tough time staying away from playing this game as I want to play it on my Xbox One X.

Haven't had this happen to me in quite some time where I am eagerly waiting to get back home and play some more.
The last game that made me want to keep going back to play more was Witcher 3 (250+ Hours play time and counting).
weak human.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk