Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

Need some spare for this...$799 dollar edition. egka5a2.png

For the super fans, the Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector’s Edition is available now* exclusively on the Ubisoft Store, with only 999 units produced worldwide, for a $799.99. It includes:

• A 28.7-inch figurine of Bayek and his eagle Senu cast in resin
  • A hand-drawn world map of Assassin’s Creed Origins’ Egypt
  • Replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet cast in resin
  • Four 15-inch by 11-inch lithographs signed by Ubisoft Montreal studio artists
  • Official game soundtrack
  • Two Steelbook cases
  • Artbook and art cards
  • Numbered certificate of authenticity
  • A copy of Assassin’s Creed Origins, season pass and other digital goods

pZIcGaZ.jpg

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
  • Numbered certificate of authenticity

That is some mean spirited baloney right there. A number on the case/steelbook would have been good enough.

58 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Who the f**k will buy a CE for 800 dollars ? :rofl:

Zodak.

Oh! Wait, he cannot buy a $499 4K-60fps console for now. :rofl:

AC isn't 60fps on One X as per DF analysis. And it uses checkerboarding to achieve 4k . [emoji14]

Bc stage pe true 4k true 4k kar rHe the now they say sdk isnt complete.. is ms getting its a*s handed over so bad that aadhe adhure sdk par most powerful console k games dikha rahe hai..

I knoe they have been really very very desperate announcing scorpio a full year in advance before the reve lol.. but this one is just bit too much.. which also means they were caught completely off guard regarding pro and had to tell gamers hang on we will also release a mid gen refresh.. saala ab tak sdk complete nahi hai inke paas..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

Bc stage pe true 4k true 4k kar rHe the now they say sdk isnt complete.. is ms getting its a*s handed over so bad that aadhe adhure sdk par most powerful console k games dikha rahe hai..
I knoe they have been really very very desperate announcing scorpio a full year in advance before the reve lol.. but this one is just bit too much.. which also means they were caught completely off guard reguarding pro and had to tell gamers hang on we will also release a mid gen refresh.. saala ab tak sdk complete nahi hai inke paas..

Yup pretty much. They were displaying the tech power of the new console they were revealing on a PC. Shows the level of desperation. :P

20 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

AC isn't 60fps on One X as per DF analysis. And it uses checkerboarding to achieve 4k . :P

I know. He is in so much shock trauma from all the lies he has had to pile at Microsoft's feet that I do not expect any logic for some more time 

Yeah everything about this seems bland. The setting is abysmal. The protagonist is probably more dull than AC3 guy. The eagle is straight out of Far Cry Primal. The overall mission structure is same old sh*t. Only thing mildly interesting is slight change in combat. I was hyped looking at info, but after looking at the game in action, it's same old sh*t packaged in shiny wrapper.

Just check this out:

Its like AC IV Expansion pack in 2017. Better graphics and shoving Far Cry like outpost structure doesn't make it drastically different. Everything is so similar. Just watching the video made me fatigued. At least Syndicate had a varied setting and different traversal mechanics. The side missions with historical figures were awesome. This game seems like franchise took 1 step forward and 3 steps back.

Edited by Big Boss

Lol all of xbots are gone 
Given up to even show up 

But this guy is real strong 
I like strong men (& women)

Could be in my army some day 

Bhai bhagwan ka naam jitni baar nahi liya hoga usse zyada scorpio scorpio japa hai pichle ek saal main... what do you expect kaha se muh dikhaayi hogi.. like they were desperately waiting to sh*t on pro after the pc but lol klpd ho gaya..

More gameplay:

Nine Cool Things I Noticed While Playing Assassin's Creed Origins

• Combat is now based on hitboxes, meaning you don’t automatically close the gap when attacking... you need to close in and strike accurately.
  • Climbing either is faster or at least feels faster. And our hero Bayek can climb anything.
  • Because (some) Assassin’s Creed fans demanded it and have demanded it in game after game... you can toggle your hood on and off.
  • You can run around on land, but you can also dive underwater for treasure, though you might get distracted by one of the game’s hippos attacking a crocodile.
  • There are stargazing puzzles. And they are gorgeous. Check this out:

• The game is a complex simulation with tons of characters running through routines day and night. At any moment, you can hold down R3 and fast forward time, which lets you take advantage of how that moves characters through their routines. Here’s the transition, which is also just a really cool demonstration of this game’s impressive tech:

• You use your eagle to fly up and survey the scene, and anything the eagle sees is tagged. That includes enemies who you can then sneak up on and kill. Apparently, the eagle can be upgraded to do a finishing attack, though I didn’t see that in action.
  • Your eagle can fly far away from you without de-synching. The eagle can’t fly all the way down to the surface, but it can get pretty high. The eagle can mark a lot of icons of interest to the game, including supplies being carried by enemy soldiers on the game’s roads.
  • There’s one upgrade on the skill graph that lets you poison corpses. Do this and other guards who check out the corpse will become infected. One of the developers told me that you can toss a poisoned body onto the back of a horse and then scare the horse into running into a crowd of enemies. A clever strategy!

Edited by Heaven Angel

That Eagle thing is straight out of Far Cry Primal. I mean that owl was exactly the same. Not a single difference. Can tag enemies and stuff, can attack after upgrades etc.

The youtubers are also praising treasures and water combat, again straight outta Black Flag. These guys are hyping old features like something new.

Also, the video above has probably world's tiniest lion. I mean he was smaller than a man. :rofl:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

They are used to disappearing after every e3 

Will show up soon 

Par yeh Zodka ka toh aisa he hai :P

Puri duniya pagla rahi hai Sony ki branding aur line up dekh ke 

Aur woh ro raha kyu ki they denied cross play :rofl:

Not answering a simple question 

Why didn't M$ insist on cross play last gen?!?!

OT

I understand why they don't want do cross play but their reason to say no cross play is hilarious. 

Jim Ryan said he wants to protect children on PS console from external influence :rofl:

And they said no to even Nintendo. Rocket league guys wanted cross play between Switch and PS but they said no to them as well. Lol 

Back to topic. 

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

AC isn't 60fps on One X as per DF analysis. And it uses checkerboarding to achieve 4k . :P

Let's see how many PCs will be able to achieve 4k60fps in AC Origins. 

Here Syndicate PC Benchmark 

acsyndicate_3840_2160.png

Gtx 1080 8gb is a 600$ graphics card and it only managed to achieve 4k51fps lol. Card expensive than consoles failed to achieve 4k60fps lol

Console manufacturers are targeting 4k, not 60fps in every game. Linear and racing / sports games can run at native 4k60fps but not open world. 

Wait till Console is out and DF is doing proper analysis of every game. It's not fair to create opinion about a console which is not even out yet. We don't know how final build of these games will look and run. So just wait and watch  

Don't behave like other pathetic Sony fanboys on this forum. You are better than all of them . :P

Edited by WhiteWolf