Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

Using Ubisoft game as a benchmark. rdN7NEy.png 

That's a new low even for you. EISUypD.png 

There is nothing more for Zodak.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Using Ubisoft game as a benchmark. rdN7NEy.png 

That's what iam trying to say that it's very difficult or next to impossible to achieve 4k60fps in a Ubisoft game even on PC.  It's not fair to expect 4k60fps in AC Origins from a console when 1000$ PCs are struggling to achieve 4k60fps target in old AC games. Lol.  Even your 2000$ PC will struggle to achieve 4k60fps in  AC Origins lol. 

Most PCs will run AC Origins at similar settings and frame rate as One X including yours coz it will be console port . Lol 

Please don't take offense.  Your PC is awesome but Ubisoft sucks when it comes to PC optimization. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Yeah to me Egypt sounds like a cool setting that will get old and boring fast. 1800s London was a more cooler setting.
I doubt this one will have the fun side mission characters like Syndicate.
Storyline is going to be pretty basic.
Main character will be bland and boring.
Don't see what's worth getting excited about. It will probably still be a decent game and get decent reviews like most Assassin’s Creed games but won't be anything special. S
I guess Ubisoft will get thousands of pre orders as its pretty easy to fool gamers but this is another one of Ubisoft machine games.

9 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

AC isn't 60fps on One X as per DF analysis. And it uses checkerboarding to achieve 4k . :P

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Let's see how many PCs will be able to achieve 4k60fps in AC Origins. 

Here Syndicate PC Benchmark 

acsyndicate_3840_2160.png

Gtx 1080 8gb is a 600$ graphics card and it only managed to achieve 4k51fps lol. Card expensive than consoles failed to achieve 4k60fps lol

Console manufacturers are targeting 4k, not 60fps in every game. Linear and racing / sports games can run at native 4k60fps but not open world. 

Wait till Console is out and DF is doing proper analysis of every game. It's not fair to create opinion about a console which is not even out yet. We don't know how final build of these games will look and run. So just wait and watch

Don't behave like other pathetic Sony fanboys on this forum. You are better than all of them . :P

Firstly your post was in direct defence of why the XOX was unable to achieve 4k60. Secondly yes it is totally fair to create an opinion of a console which isn't out yet, otherwise we wouldn't have random posts from people citing "true power", "all games at 4k60" even before the console was finally revealed.

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

That's what iam trying to say that it's very difficult or next to impossible to achieve 4k60fps in a Ubisoft game even on PC.  It's not fair to expect 4k60fps in AC Origins from a console when 1000$ PCs are struggling to achieve 4k60fps target in old AC games. Lol.  Even your 2000$ PC will struggle to achieve 4k60fps in  AC Origins lol. 

Most PCs will run AC Origins at similar settings and frame rate as One X including yours coz it will be console port . Lol 

Please don't take offense.  Your PC is awesome but Ubisoft sucks when it comes to PC optimization. 

Lol and this post is your defence of your defence? Please apply for a job at the White House. There's someone there that will appreciate your skill :lol:

14 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Well ms should have considered that ubi games will release on x too before shooting off their mouths all games will be 4k60fps.. best experience on x ghanta look wat the devs say no difference between x and pro version.. lmao

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Well ms should have considered that ubi games will release on x too before shooting off their mouths all games will be 4k60fps.. best experience on x ghanta look wat the devs say no difference between x and pro version.. lmao

When and where they said all third party games will run @ 4k60fps? Show me. They said devs are free to use Scorpio power however they like but first party games will be native 4k. All will be 60fps was never promised. 

And how do you know both are identical? Have you seen comparison video of both?  Can you show me Origins PS4 Pro footage?  

Instead of jumping to conclusion why don't you wait till Console is out in market. Only then you will get true picture. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

When and where they said all third party games will run @ 4k60fps? Show me. They said devs are free to use Scorpio power however they like but first party games will be native 4k. All will be 60fps was never promised. 

And how do you know both are identical? Have you seen comparison video of both?  Can you show me Origins PS4 Pro footage?  

Instead of jumping to conclusion why don't you wait till Console is out in market. Only then you will get true picture. 

I thought you'd decided against purchasing the XB1X?

Bc woh dev khud keh raha hai its same wtf hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Bc woh dev khud keh raha hai its same wtf hahahaha

Dev said same thing about Syndicate but that game was better on PS4 coz by default PS4 is more powerful than XboxOne .  They are saying all this coz they don't want to make ponies mad but I can guarantee you that Origins will run and look better on Xbox One X.  Iam not saying difference will be night and day but you will see major difference in textures, loading nd all. DF also said this during Scorpio hardware analysis. 

X1X has 9gb DDR5 compared to 4.5gb on Pro 

Gpu with 326gb memory bandwidth compared to 218 on Pro.

1.5GHz gpu clock speed compared to 911 mhz on Pro. 

There's absolutely no way both versions look and run identical even if they're using checkerboarding 4k and you will see by yourself when DF analyse both games.  X1X is running very close to 2160p in Alpha build and it can improve in final build. 

Saying  X1X version will look identical to Pro,  is like saying games running on my pc will look identical to games running on Heaven Angel PC :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Dev said same thing about Syndicate but that game was better on PS4 coz by default PS4 is more powerful than XboxOne .  They are saying all this coz they don't want to make ponies mad but I can guarantee you that Origins will run and look better on Xbox One X.  Iam not saying difference will be night and day but you will see major difference in textures, loading nd all. DF also said this during Scorpio hardware analysis. 

There's absolutely no way both versions look and run identical even if they're using checkerboarding 4k and you will see by yourself when DF analyse both games.  X1X is running very close to 2160p in Alpha build and it can improve in final build. 

Saying  X1X version will look identical to Pro,  is like saying games running on my pc will look identical to games running on Heaven Angel PC [emoji14]

Hahaha bhai tu matlab hadd hai.. you are full of assumptions.. matlab tu pachter ka bhi baap hai..

12 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Hahaha bhai tu matlab hadd hai.. you are full of assumptions.. matlab tu pachter ka bhi baap hai..

I understand you will not believe me without actual proof.  So let's wait till Pro comparison video is out. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Dev said same thing about Syndicate but that game was better on PS4 coz by default PS4 is more powerful than One X.  They are saying all this coz they don't want to make ponies mad but I can guarantee you that Origins will run and look better on Xbox One X.  Iam not saying difference will be night and day but you will see major difference in textures, loading nd all. DF also said this during analysis. 

The difference was almost negligible, almost imperceptible to an untrained eye.

There's absolutely no way both versions look and run identical and you will see by yourself when DF analyse both games. 

An untrained eye could pick up on the difference ONLY if Anvil 2.0 could sustain a stable native 4K resolution using 4K Textures/Assets. But with what's been confirmed so far, Anvil 2.0 is only capable of delivering 4K30FPS using DSR. So there'd be no point in using 4K Textures/Assets in Origins. Even if Anvil 2.0 were capable of achieving native 4K30FPS, Ubisoft would still have think long and hard if creating and ultimately using 4K Textures/Assets would help an untrained eye in identifying a difference because consoles graphics are a mixture of Medium-to-VHigh settings on a PC.

X1X is running very close to 2160p in Alpha build and it can improve in final build.

What do you mean by close to 2160p?

Saying  X1X version will look identical to Pro,  is like saying games running on my pc will look identical to games running on Heaven Angel PC :P

Your PC and Heaven's PC are capable of achieving different levels of graphical fidelity depending upon the configuration. Consoles, on the other hand, significantly bridge this gap because they usually use similar hardware and run using Medium-to-VHigh settings. The extra 4GB of memory is more than welcome, but unless the extra 1.8TF of power allow XB1X to achieve Ultra graphic settings (Ultra texture quality and 8~16x texture filtering settings at the least) in Origins, it wouldn't make sense for Uibsoft to use 4K Textures/Assets that would allow an untrained eye to perceive the difference between XB1X and PS4 Pro versions of the final build.

I hope DF chooses their words very carefully.

Edited by pixeljunkie

Iam not go into these arguments anymore as I have nothing to back it up except specs. 

Solid proof is only possible when games are out for both platforms and compared with each other by a reliable site like DF. 

Pixeljunkie 

During early Xbox One and PS4 days no one was buying, "it will look negligible to untrained eye", argument.  People were bashing 900p Xbox games compared to PS4 1080p games. 

Sunset OverDrive such a amazing looking game received nothing but hate for running at 900p. Same goes for Quantum Break. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

During early Xbox One and PS4 days no one was buying, "it will look negligible to untrained eye", argument.  People were bashing 900p Xbox games compared to PS4 1080p games. 

Sunset OverDrive such a amazing looking game received nothing but hate for running at 900p. Same goes for Quantum Break.

It doesn't matter whether console-enthusiasts/fanboys hate or sympathize with Xbox games running at 900p. It is only responsible journalism if DF reports the facts that are not only honest but also includes the general audience/consumers beyond the fanboys/graphic whores. This is the one factor that Sony strictly and repeatedly uses as the basis of their decision-making. This is why they can boast having a 60+ million PS4 user base.

Edited by pixeljunkie

How and why do you guys even keep up with him at this point? Just let him have it like he wants. 

XBOX ONE X IS THE BEST TRUE CONSOLE AND WILL RUN ALL GAMES AT WHATEVER RESOLUTION YOU WANT! HAPPY? 

Spare the threads. 3vnvBua.png 

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Iam not go into these arguments anymore as I have nothing to back it up except specs. 

Solid proof is only possible when games are out for both platforms and compared with each other by a reliable site like DF. 

Pixeljunkie 

I have never bashed games on fps or resolution.. and i still dont i am posting stuff because i want you to know you wasted a year screaming 4k60fps is coming 4k60fps is coming.. ek saal barbaad kiya bc isko bolte bolte.. ms aaya console dikhaya multiplats bataye and literally said *beep* you to fans like you.. sharam aani chahiye you are still on the crusade not a single major exclusive to go along with that beast of a console.. wtf its a shame for anyone who still has a shimer of faith in ms..