Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

What's going on? Please stick to topic. 

mrw-waiting-behind-the-person-who-forgot

How is discussing a big f**king glitch on the video of that game in it's own topic an offtopic discussion? 

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Adity 

Game will have bugs and issues just like all dynamic open world games 

Which open world game has a black box floating around game world? We are talking about that glitch, not some generic open world glitches.

1 minute ago, adity said:

Horizon zero dawn didn't have any glitches.
Don't compare this game to skyrim or Witcher.
No way the game is gonna be as big as them

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

You can't compare an exclusive game which is made on an engine best known for it's use only on Playstation hardware(s). This technically ensures more stability and less glitches throughout the game. Even Horizon had few glitches which I personally encountered like Aloy starts floating in the air, enemies do not respond when you attack them etc.  

Where as Skyrim and Witcher are multiplatorms and much much bigger than Horizon. So these kinds of glitches are normal for a game like this and are easily fixable if devs wants to! 

3 hours ago, adity said:

Horizon zero dawn didn't have any glitches.
Don't compare this game to skyrim or Witcher.
No way the game is gonna be as big as them

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Based on info I can easily tell Origins is far bigger in scale and content than Horizon plus it's releasing on 5 platforms compared to Horizon which is only on PS.  

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Based on info I can easily tell Origins is far bigger in scale and content than Horizon plus it's releasing on 5 platforms compared to Horizon which is only on PS.  

Mene bhi wohi samjahya.. ab tu bhi wohi bolega to game suddenly glitch free nahi hone wala..  :spank:

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Mene bhi wohi samjahya.. ab tu bhi wohi bolega to game suddenly glitch free nahi hone wala..  :spank:

Map size 

http://www.gamepur.com/news/26916-assassins-creed-origins-map-size.html

Creative director said is 2 times bigger than Black flag. 

There are 4 big cities and few small towns and villages. 

Black flag team is making it. So I expect it to be good. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Xbonex and PS4 Pro are separate platforms now rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed Origins Standard and Deluxe edition ?is available to pre-order http://bit.ly/ACOriginsatGTS

Deluxe edition physical content.

•          Assassin’s Creed® Origins game with the DELUXE EDITION artwork.
  •          The world map: Explore the Egypt of Assassin’s Creed® Origins with this hand-drawn artistic representation. 
  •          The game’s official soundtrack.

An exclusive mission Ambush at Sea: Take command in the fight for naval supremacy on the rough seas.

The Desert Cobra Pack: 

•          The desert cobra outfit: Sneak through the sand and  strike as fast as the  wind with this outfit.
  •          Fangs, the horse: This tusk-toting horse stirs fear into the hearts of your enemies. 
  •          Snakes  on  a  Shield,  a  legendary piece  of  gear: These  twin-snakes  will  protect  their master.
  •          Eye of Apep, legendary blunt weapon: This snake may not bite you, but you will feel its sting.
  •          The Fang, legendary sickle sword: The Fang is designed to shred anything it touches into pieces.

2l8l1ma.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin’s Creed Origins runs at full 4K on Xbox One X without downscaling like PlayStation 4 Pro

https://mspoweruser.com/assassins-creed-origins-runs-4k-xbox-one-x-without-downscaling-like-playstation-4-pro/amp/

Dynamic resolution system remains at full 4k resolution all the time coz of powerful gpu inside One X.

6th open world game to run at full 4k resolution on One X. More will run at true 4k when devs get final XDK and properly optimize their game. 

I expect RDR to run at native 4k too. If Rockstar can make GTAV run at native 1080p on Base XboxOne then iam pretty sure with some optimizations they can achieve true 4k on One X. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Assassin’s Creed Origins runs at full 4K on Xbox One X without downscaling like PlayStation 4 Pro

https://mspoweruser.com/assassins-creed-origins-runs-4k-xbox-one-x-without-downscaling-like-playstation-4-pro/amp/

Dynamic resolution system remains at full 4k resolution all the time coz of powerful gpu inside One X.

6th open world game to run at full 4k resolution on One X. More will run at true 4k when devs get final XDK and properly optimize their game. 

I expect RDR to run at native 4k too. If Rockstar can make GTAV run at native 1080p on Base XboxOne then iam pretty sure with some optimizations they can achieve true 4k on One X. 

Not full 4k when its dynamic :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Assassin's Creed Origins brings back tombs and they're based on the real thing

Creative director Ashraf Ismail confirmed in an interview in the latest issue of OPM that Origins will bring Assassin's Creed back to the cornucopias of puzzles and platforming that last appeared in Assassin's Creed 2, with a variety of styles to explore inspired by real-life history.

"We have quite a few tombs in the game, and they range from being classical puzzles to navigation puzzles and navigation challenges,” says Ismail. “A lot of them are actually built off of the actual true tombs that we’ve researched."

Many of the tombs in Assassin's Creed 2 were set in real-life locations like the Duomo in Florence and St Mark’s Basilica in Venice, combining navigation challenges and puzzles with the tourist-y thrill of discovering off-limits parts of famous places. The Assassin's Creed Origins team consulted with historians about how ancient Egyptian tombs were constructed to reach a similarly authentic feeling for a more ancient world, according to Ismail.

“So we put a lot of effort into recreating these tombs. Everything that is actually known we’ve mapped it out, we have images, we have research that’s been done on tombs, we actually try to replicate it as close as possible. So for example, the Greek pyramid, all the chambers, all the corridors are an authentic representation. Now, of course, we have a bit of fun and go a bit further, like, what are the secret chambers that have not been discovered yet?” 

http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-origins-brings-back-tombs-and-theyre-based-on-the-real-thing/

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Not full 4k when its dynamic :)

Dynamic scaling will help them to Port to Pro and Base platforms easily. It will scale resolution according to gpu power. On One X it's touching 4k easily whereas on Pro its struggling to reach 4k coz of weak gpu and less ram. 

Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 on PC also offers dynamic scaling. If you enable it then games will change settings based on your hardware. This Setting is there for low end PC users. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Dynamic scaling will help them to Port to Pro and Base platforms easily. It will scale resolution according to gpu power. On One X it's touching 4k easily whereas on Pro its struggling to reach 4k coz of weak gpu and less ram. 

Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 on PC also offers dynamic scaling. If you enable it then games will change settings based on your hardware. This Setting is there for low end PC users. 

But still its not TRUE 4k