FIFA 18

SRINI87

They can be only improved to a certain extent without compromising their base. You want lasers or super jumps? 

Every year there are changes. Good or bad, that depends entirely on your playstyle. After hundreds of hours each year, all these small issues don't even matter when the core part of the game is to provide an entertaining and engaging football and it does very well. If it didn't, you wouldn't be looking forward to it every year. 

If the guy is not playing ping-pong or using cheap tricks, how is it the game's fault? EA has done some fantastic changes last year and FIFA 18 looks good as ever. 

The real feel of the game will be realised only when we play.

I thought, PES2018, had no improvements initially but the moment I picked up the online beta, I was blown away by the improvements.

Game looks great from the video.

FROSTBITE POWERS NEW FEATURES IN FIFA 18 CAREER MODE

3jOp6bn.jpg

In FIFA 18, Career Mode is Powered by Frostbite™ too on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Frostbite game technology immerses fans in their career by introducing interactive transfer negotiations, dynamic cinematic news clips in the menu, custom training presets, and new broadcast overlays, making the Career Mode experience deeper and more realistic.

The transfer negotiation process has been completely overhauled to create immersive, real-time transfer and contract negotiations. The new transfer hub in the Career Main Menu lets you keep track of all your transfer targets and listed players, and utilize the interactive transfer negotiation system

With interactive decision wheels, you can now negotiate in-person with opposing club and player representatives , including managers and agents to strike a deal for that must-have addition to your squad. You can also delegate the negotiations to your assistant from the new Transfers Hub if you don't wish to be present in the talks. 

In addition to transfer dealings, you'll also see new visuals when players win their league's Player of the Month award, and when your team wins a title or cup.

Training:

With 15+ new skill games in FIFA 18, there's more variety when you come to squad training and player development. Create preset drills and assign them to certain players or specific groups, allowing you to model your development strategy of young players to enhance player attributes or manage a player's return from injury.

Quick subs:

Team styles & player positioning:

Crowds & pitch side elements - Immersive atmospheres:

_____

Career Mode New Features inc. Transfer Cutscenes!!

Less than a month to go. emoji7.png emoji7.png

Looks good.. But I feel it would get boring watching the same cutscenes for every transfer during actual gameplay..
So I hope there is a skip option or the old way of doing things quickly as I normally sign 5~6 players every transfer window in my career mode gameplay..

• After a breakthrough first year in the Premier League, the whole world is talking about Alex Hunter. He's back for a second season and, following a tumultuous transfer saga, he'll have the chance to compete at some of the biggest clubs in world football: PSG, FC Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, and LA Galaxy. 
  • Cristiano Ronaldo headlines a celebrity cast, featuring Antoine Griezmann, Thierry Henry, Dele Alli, Rio Ferdinand, Thomas Müller, James Harden, and more.
  • Chapter-based, short-term objectives give Alex more to play for as he navigates through the second season of his prospering career. He'll have the chance to compete for multiple trophies in some of the world's top football leagues.
  • Your choices matter
  • Experience short, standalone stories with new playable characters that Alex meets throughout The Journey.
  • Personalize the look of Alex Hunter by selecting his hair, tattoos, and clothing. You can even pick Alex's dominant foot to suit your playing style.
  • Play with friends - local multiplayer support
  • A five-a-side scrimmage in Brazil, a pre-season tour in Los Angeles, and competition on some of Europe's biggest stages — experience Alex's global journey across diverse football landscapes.

DEMO rumoured to be out on September 15th. emoji7.png

Archived