FIFA 18

SRINI87

1 hour ago, Ulags said:

Ordered from Amazon.in. any idea when will they get it delivered?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Amazon is realy disappointing with pre-orders. You'll probably get it shipped after release on the 30th / 1st and with regular delivery options.

I think, might be wrong, but it's better to order when the product is in stock with a faster delivery option.

Finally cancelled my Amazon order. Talked with a representative and he said that the EDD is Oct 5. I thought like they will deliver it to me on 29th, since it was a pre-order. Bought from PS store directly. Thanks for the heads up guys :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I played pes 18 again today..  N I would probably leave pes for ever.  Online is really partial for Asian servers in pes.  How is it possible Griezmann banners Maradona on my team miss dimple pass and goals while other teams level 1 2 players doing terrific passes and goals. 

At least this I have not seen in fifa yet.  Thank God.  And it's much more fun to play fifa I must say

flipkart have really messed up in terms of pre-orders.

I had pre-ordered Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and PES 2018. I ended up cancelling the UC order as my local store had a copy before flipkart could even ship it out.

About PES 2018 - I got the game 5 days after launch.

I've vowed to never pre-order a game in India for the foreseeable future. It's always best to go to a local store on launch day and get the game from there.

Archived