FIFA 18

SRINI87

Thanks guys, I made a mistake of buying 12 Cahill, Coleman and Ox yesterday. Coleman and Ox didn't shift at all, whereas I was able to shift 3 Cahills for 8.5k after multiple re-lists.

Clearly the key is finding out which players sell, will try again today and see how it goes.

2 hours ago, Kushagra said:

Thanks guys, I made a mistake of buying 12 Cahill, Coleman and Ox yesterday. Coleman and Ox didn't shift at all, whereas I was able to shift 3 Cahills for 8.5k after multiple re-lists.

Clearly the key is finding out which players sell, will try again today and see how it goes.

All those are safe buys. They will sell. A little late but will turn into profit.

New PL POTM will be announced soon.

WejQcIM.png

Safe would be collecting cheap City players while you can. 

Done with The Journey 2.0. Absolutely loved it. bc5habS.png

Very well done. High production and a good amount of content. Took about 15+ hours to complete. Really felt great to see how things shaped up and also see some of the legends. The reward, in the end, is also very decent for FUT.

Can't wait for The Journey 3.0.

Think he will go to Madrid finally and perhaps retire (I hope not) there. Also, very high chance we getting World Cup next year.

The whole Danny thing turned out really heartwarming.

Kudos to EA for making this. Such a great addition to FIFA series. Time to focus on FUT now.  gvQTqsI.png

Shifted 6 Ox's for 3k since yesterday, pretty happy with that. Quite boring this way to trade though, requires a lot of patience and time to re-list them.

Wonder if I should invest in couple of IF Fellainis? Going for 50k right now, surely he'll go up once out of packs?

IF Kane price has also dropped a lot, going for 245k right now. Tempted to pick him up.

EDIT: Bought 1 for 240k, hopefully this doesn't backfire :unsure:

It is slow and boring but it is a very nice way to get started if you are low on coins. I just hit 101K transfer profit in 2 days with multiple times re-listing. L3S1YuZ.png

Have restocked and listed again for ~60K more. Hopefully, will clear the list before SB rewards are out. 

FIFA 18 tops the league again with a strong second week  AmqGwXd.png

EA’s ‘FIFA 18’ takes a second week at No1 and actually has a stronger week 2 than last year because FIFA 17’s week 2 coincided with Take 2’s biggest new release of 2016, which pulled sales away from FIFA (‘Mafia III’ was new at No2 in week 40, 2016 and was the 8th biggest week 1 unit seller of 2016).

Best FIFA in years. 

Sports games, mainly FIFA shouldn't be reviewed before it is even released for everyone. The online and FUT is the core part of the game.

Most of the reviewers just covered The Journey 2.0 (which was great) and some online. It is not enough to understand what the game is about. 

Example: The AI outside squad battles can be tedious if you don't adjust sliders. However, when you enter Squad Battles, the AI feels and plays like a real human, which is amazing to see and play against.

I don't know about others, but been playing FIFA for ages and this is easily my favourite in a long time. The most I play, the more I enjoy; which was hardly the case with previous FIFA games. 6PUkg0c.png

My first-weekend league on PS4: 

40 games during weekend league is CRAZY. Even with a day extension, it felt like too much, even though I play more than that during weekends. Managed to get gold rank but not sure if I'll bother with WL seriously. 

The problem is the lack of creativity in the community. Every kid and their moms running the same PL squad. Same cheap tickets. Same cheap OP players. Same shite. These are the things that affect and ruin the game for others. 

Out of my 40 games, 32/40 games were against PL teams. I wouldn't mind if it was different but NO, it was the same team with the likes of shite like Bakayoko, Jesus, Vardy, Antonio, Musa, etc. Was so frustrating. 

5/40 were Italian side. 2/40 La Liga side. 1/40 was full ICONs team. He went full $$$ and rage quit. 0/40 Bundes side was heartbreaking to see. 

The game doesn't reward you for playing better or having better teams. If you use cheap OP trash, you just win. On top of that, you can notice the high amount of scripting involved if your team is highly rated. What's the point of having special cards and ICONs, when the game is going to screw you? Might as well just play trashing OP PL side. 

EA needs to nerf some of the cards to their real-life stats or buff the players who are better. Vardy/Jesus/Antonio/Musa shouldn't be anywhere near Agüero level. EQNDbEF.png

Archived