FIFA 18

SRINI87

1 minute ago, Akkster said:

Hey guys how is 85 Okocha? I just sniped him for 330k and his bin is 430 right now. Wondering if I should use him in my team or just sell. 

I have his card. Fun card. Pretty good if you are a dribbler, else sell. Lacks finishing and very weak physically. 

He works fine as RM but as RF/RW, not so much. slQqcel.png 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

I have his card. Fun card. Pretty good if you are a dribbler, else sell. Lacks finishing and very weak physically. 

He works fine as RM but as RF/RW, not so much. slQqcel.png 

I have a hunter on him so hope that helps with the finishing. This is my first icon so it’s pretty cool that he can fit into any squad without having to worry about chemistry. 

I didn’t like Ribery at all and by your description they sound quite similar. Anyway I guess I’ll try him out for a couple of games just to be sure. 

How can RM be good though? His stamina is quite bad.

Hunter isn't good for him. You are better off using Deadeye. He is just like Ribéry but on the right side. 

I'd use it for few games for sure. Very fun card and dribbling is so smooth. 

Works fine as RM as long you don't push him up too much on offence. In formations like 451 or anywhere you can play LM/RM little closer to CM role. 

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

FUT is literally taking all my gaming time. Finished SB in Elite 1 (top 1%) this week and that itself felt like too much. FsuNRtB.png

FUT Champions is super stressful at times. Might just play some draft and take some break from FUT for a while. 

FUT Champions needs to be extended to atleast 4 days,I have just completed all 40 games just 1 week.

Now i just stop at 18 games.I got luis hernandez this week and everybody was just PTB,didn't enjoyed it all.

oFCKxPa.jpg

My new (permanent) kit 4iYd2nE.png

hRsWENh.jpg

Celebrate the upcoming release of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II in FIFA Ultimate TeamTM by wearing the Inferno Squad-inspired kit, available for players from November 7 until November 28. 

The user must log into FIFA Ultimate Team in FIFA 18 between November 7, 2017 at 12:01 am through November 28, 2017 at 11:59 pm. 

That kit looks amazing! 

I tried out Okocha and he’s actually amazing. The only problem is that he tires out by the 70th minute, which was expected anyway.

Anyway decided to sell him for now in order to try 88 Pires. Looks like his strength and shooting is a bit better.

i actually have a question about the chemistry style. With hunter, okocha’s Penalty is supposed to be 99. I got a penalty in game and it still showed as 80 while selecting the penalty taker. Is this change actually real if it doesn’t reflect in any way during the game?

3 hours ago, Akkster said:

i actually have a question about the chemistry style. With hunter, okocha’s Penalty is supposed to be 99. I got a penalty in game and it still showed as 80 while selecting the penalty taker. Is this change actually real if it doesn’t reflect in any way during the game?

Chemistry styles don't work like that. In fact, no one really knows how exactly it works. There are few theories and EA did release a detailed post but still, nothing is concrete.

None of the boosted stats is shown in-game. You just have to believe that it works. 

The thing is, if the player is already good or have good stats in particular section, you won't see any difference at all. However, try applying chemistry style to a player who is super slow or lacks other stats while having a decent card.

Schweinsteiger for example. Good card but very slow. If you use Shadow on him, you can see some improvement in his pace. However, applying the same Shadow chemistry to players like Goretzka won't have much impact at all. You will hardly even notice. 

Chestmiry styles are good for players where they lack something but good in other fields. In my theory, if the player has above 75-80+ stat, he won't notice much difference at all. This is the sole reason I use chemistry styles that improve the stats which are extremely poor. No point in improving where the player already has 80+ stats. 

Also, in my experience having 99 kind of makes the player worse. 99 passing and yet couldn't pass the ball properly. Powerhouse on Aránguiz gives him 97 vision and 99 short passing and yet he is so bad at times. 

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Congrats Joe. You already mastered the FIFA. Out of curiosity you play Skills or just try hard win?

I'm not really a skill-er other than using a handful of skills (very handy at times) or I try super hard to win. Never quit either, even if it's 0-3 down. I do try little hard when I'm down by goal or two.

I usually play slow build-up and possession as much as possible. Love those long shots and trying new players/teams. XX3wadS.png

This year FIFA has been great. Very rewarding and very fun. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I'm not really a skill-er other than using a handful of skills (very handy at times) or I try super hard to win. Never quit either, even if it's 0-3 down. I do try little hard when I'm down by goal or two.

I usually play slow build-up and possession as much as possible. Long those long shots and trying new players/teams. XX3wadS.png

This year FIFA has been great. Very rewarding and very fun. 

Good to know that ?. Because kids these days be like if you’re losing they just blame the lag or game mechanics rather than focusing on their in-game experience. They don’t understand the difference unless you give some input to game you can’t get the desired output but they will say “I passed/shoot but it didn’t worked” ??

Haha, absolutely. Don't forget those macho-man swearing and threats via messages. 7t8BGwk.png

I never understood why people quit. Sure saves you few minutes but you also miss out to correct your mistakes and learn. It's no fun when you beat everyone 5-0. You never really learn unless you lose, since there is always someone better than you. 

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Haha, absolutely. Don't forget those macho-man sweating and threats via messages. 7t8BGwk.png

I never understood why people quit. Sure saves you few minutes but you also miss out to correct your mistakes and learn. It's no fun when you beat everyone 5-0. You never really learn unless you lose, since there is always someone better than you. 

This is exactly what I wanted to say. ?? You can’t get better unless you play with players who are better than you; then only you can learn. 

Archived