FIFA 18

SRINI87

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

How to boost up coins faster in FUT? I tried playing single player season but it’s boring on other hand can’t play much online matches because no good team. ? I need atleast 30k to build a decent team. 

30K shouldn't be that hard and the current market is at quite low (except for 83-84). 

• Redeem all the coin boosters from the EA catalogue.
  • Do squad battles. Every Monday you get rewards. One week should be more than enough to have a decent team.
  • Do TOTW challenges. If you are good, try to get as many coins as possible by playing on legendary. Don't waste time on ultimate.
  • Single player seasons are boring but when you are busy and at low divisions, you can score 2-3 goals quickly and put the controller down. AI doesn't attack much on the low difficulty setting. 
  • SBCs. Once you have decent team and coins, start doing the SBCs. Fun, rewarding and can get lucky too. 

I'd suggest getting a starter team from Bundesliga as the players are very cheap and you can find very nice options in all positions. 

S8l94Ho.png

Should cost you 10-12K max and more than enough to play SB and some online. Try to qualify next week for the weekend league. Even few wins can boost you up very well. tITiG3t.png 

Each match gives you about 400-600 coins without boosters. Do it in a single player season (yes boring but good starting grind). Score 1-2, put the controller down and continue with your work. About 15-20 games are enough to get kick-started. 

Hit me on PS4, I'll boost you up a little and send items from the catalogue. Mainly the player loans will help you out. 

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

30K shouldn't be that hard and the current market is at quite low (except for 83-84). 

• Redeem all the coin boosters from the EA catalogue.
  • Do squad battles. Every Monday you get rewards. One week should be more than enough to have a decent team.
  • Do TOTW challenges. If you are good, try to get as many coins as possible by playing on legendary. Don't waste time on ultimate.
  • Single player seasons are boring but when you are busy and at low divisions, you can score 2-3 goals quickly and put the controller down. AI doesn't attack much on the low difficulty setting. 
  • SBCs. Once you have decent team and coins, start doing the SBCs. Fun, rewarding and can get lucky too. 

I'd suggest getting a starter team from Bundesliga as the players are very cheap and you can find very nice options in all positions. 

S8l94Ho.png

Should cost you 10-12K max and more than enough to play SB and some online. Try to qualify next week for the weekend league. Even few wins can boost you up very well. tITiG3t.png 

Each match gives you about 400-600 coins without boosters. Do it in a single player season (yes boring but good starting grind). Score 1-2, put the controller down and continue with your work. About 15-20 games are enough to get kick-started. 

Hit me on PS4, I'll boost you up a little and send items from the catalogue. Mainly the player loans will help you out. 

Thanks Joe. I’ll do that. And I sent you request on PSN already. When you’re online? 

• 1 month later...
  • The FIFA community grew to nearly 42 million players, on console alone, during the calendar year.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team™ player base grew 12% year-over-year, from launch to the end of the quarter.

__

New update live on PC. On consoles soon.

Silver 1 now enough to automatically qualify for the weekend league.

__

Ronaldinho Prime available now along with Yashin, van Basten and Matthäus. u7gPLb6.png 

4pfRwNj.png

___

Upcoming:

February:

• Winter OTWs
  • Winter upgrades
  • Lunar New Year
  • League SBC
  • New Prime ICONs

15 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

I tried reinstalling the game but that didn't fix the issue. Checked EA Forums and saw it was common but yet no way to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had tried doing it multiple times, but to no avail.. 

Also, i faced another issue in career mode. When i do advance in it, sometimes it keeps hanging on a particular day. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Will there be a separate World Cup game this year like every time?

For sure.

March - St. Patricks

April - FUT Birthday

May - TOTS

May end - World Cup mode/game

June - World Cup 

July - FUTTIES

Archived