Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SRINI87

FIFA 18

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Survivor said:

Yeah I have been busy building my Fut..  I just won a bid for a player..  I placed highest bid (coins)  and I won but now it's saying expired..  Where can I find that player coz I am not seeing him anywhere

 

Any player you buy will be on your transfer list. Go there and you can move it to your club. You can also use web app or companion app to manage. 

 

Second, highest bid doesn't mean you won, unless you BIN. If you don't see, just check transfer list and see the current status. Probably someone outbid you.

 

Couple tips: 

 

Don't buy unless you want that player in your team 100%

The current period is rather for flipping and making coins while you can.

The market will crash on 29th and player prices will drop.

 

Personally, I'd hold on before making a big team. At the moment, make something cheap and complete AI season/squad battles and collect coins. Also, make sure you get those coin boosters from the catalogue. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

It's out now for Ronaldo/Icon edition users. It's a full game and you can start building your team. 

Thanks.  I didn't see transfer list.  I think I won coz I bid for 1800 coins for an RB player who will improve my chemistry.  And bidding time expired ticking time after my bidding price. 

What do you mean by market would crash after 29? And price will drop? 

And like pes,  do skills/rating of fifa players increase with the advance of game?  Or players rating/skills remains same always.? 

Edited by Survivor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

It's out now for Ronaldo/Icon edition users. It's a full game and you can start building your team. 

Thanks.  I didn't see transfer list.  I think I won coz I bid for 1800 coins for an RB player who will improve my chemistry.  And bidding time expired ticking time after my bidding price. 

What do you mean by market would crash after 29? And price will drop? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever something big happens, the market crashes. Crash as in many people will open packs and that will flood the market with cards. People will start undercutting each other to sell quick.

 

So any standard player and below 85 will see a price drop. High rated players won't lose much. 

 

After 1-2 weeks from launch, the market will recover and slowly start to settle down. 

 

__

 

Market crashes during:

  • Launch
  • Excellent TOTW (like many top players getting inform card)
  • Special cards 
  • Black Friday
  • Special packs / 100K+ packs
  • TOTY/TOTS 
  • Etc

To maximize your coins, it's always good to buy during these days and then offload after 2 weeks.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Survivor said:

And like pes,  do skills/rating of fifa players increase with the advance of game?  Or players rating/skills remains same always.? 

 

improvement in ratings only happen in Career mode.. Not in other modes.. 

In FUT, there will different versions of the player's card (called in-form items) depending on their real world performance and them getting a place in the TOW(team of the week)..

 

AFAIK the skills do not change for a player in FUT..  sometimes EA releases upgraded player cards during Jan transfer window when there may be chance for the skill ratings to get upgraded..

In career mode, it will never change in any case..

Edited by goDofWar_skr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's out now for Ronaldo/Icon edition users. It's a full game and you can start building your team. 

Thanks.  I didn't see transfer list.  I think I won coz I bid for 1800 coins for an RB player who will improve my chemistry.  And bidding time expired ticking time after my bidding price. 

What do you mean by market would crash after 29? And price will drop? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really loving fifa 18 so far..  There is much more to do in Fut than my club of pes 2018.  Loving commentary which is less repeatitive,  stadiums are more lively and natural.  Though I am unable to use skills dribbling yet as I am from pes world. But I am not disappointed with fifa 18 as I was with fifa 16. Yet to play story mode Alex hunter. 

One thing what I liked most that players rating and ranking is not everything like pes.  I have average players so far and they are performing as expected. And players chemistry is imp in fut. Though pes gameplay is more smooth than fifa. 

Anyone else view who is playing both fifa 18 and pes 2018? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a player performs well, they get winter upgrade. Apart from that, a handful of players get inform upgrade based on the real world performance. Every Wednesday. 

 

__

 

27 minutes ago, Survivor said:

I am really loving fifa 18 so far..  There is much more to do in Fut than my club of pes 2018.  Loving commentary which is less repeatitive,  stadiums are more lively and natural.  Though I am unable to use skills dribbling yet as I am from pes world. But I am not disappointed with fifa 18 as I was with fifa 16. Yet to play story mode Alex hunter. 

One thing what I liked most that players rating and ranking is not everything like pes.  I have average players so far and they are performing as expected. And players chemistry is imp in fut. Though pes gameplay is more smooth than fifa. 

Anyone else view who is playing both fifa 18 and pes 2018? 

10

 

Glad to hear that. v976hMQ.png 

 

Dribbling comes naturally. You will learn as you play more. Some skills worth practising are ball rolls, 180° turn fake shot, Classic Berba spin, Scoop turn, Body feint, Heel to heel flick, standing drag back, Ronaldo chops. 

 

Will join from Friday. 

Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

If a player performs well, they get winter upgrade. Apart from that, a handful of players get inform upgrade based on the real world performance. Every Wednesday. 

 

__

 

 

Glad to hear that. v976hMQ.png 

 

Dribbling comes naturally. You will learn as you play more. Some skills worth practising are ball rolls, 180° turn fake shot, Classic Berba spin, Scoop turn, Body feint, Heel to heel flick, standing drag back, Ronaldo chops. 

 

Will join from Friday. 

Can we perform finesse shot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...