Sign in to follow this  
SRINI87

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Congrats Joe. You already mastered the FIFA. Out of curiosity you play Skills or just try hard win?

I'm not really a skill-er other than using a handful of skills (very handy at times) or I try super hard to win. Never quit either, even if it's 0-3 down. I do try little hard when I'm down by goal or two.

I usually play slow build-up and possession as much as possible. Love those long shots and trying new players/teams. XX3wadS.png

This year FIFA has been great. Very rewarding and very fun. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I'm not really a skill-er other than using a handful of skills (very handy at times) or I try super hard to win. Never quit either, even if it's 0-3 down. I do try little hard when I'm down by goal or two.

I usually play slow build-up and possession as much as possible. Long those long shots and trying new players/teams. XX3wadS.png

This year FIFA has been great. Very rewarding and very fun. 

Good to know that 👍. Because kids these days be like if you’re losing they just blame the lag or game mechanics rather than focusing on their in-game experience. They don’t understand the difference unless you give some input to game you can’t get the desired output but they will say “I passed/shoot but it didn’t worked” 😆😅

• Like 2

Haha, absolutely. Don't forget those macho-man swearing and threats via messages. 7t8BGwk.png

I never understood why people quit. Sure saves you few minutes but you also miss out to correct your mistakes and learn. It's no fun when you beat everyone 5-0. You never really learn unless you lose, since there is always someone better than you. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Haha, absolutely. Don't forget those macho-man sweating and threats via messages. 7t8BGwk.png

I never understood why people quit. Sure saves you few minutes but you also miss out to correct your mistakes and learn. It's no fun when you beat everyone 5-0. You never really learn unless you lose, since there is always someone better than you. 

This is exactly what I wanted to say. 👌👍 You can’t get better unless you play with players who are better than you; then only you can learn. 

• Like 1

LIVE!

• PACK OFFERS - Get into the pack party! A variety of some of the best packs packs in FUT will be offered hourly on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with a limited number available:
  1. Hourly pack offers on Friday from Nov 24 at 2 p.m. UK to Nov 25 at 2 p.m. UK time
  2. Hourly pack offers on Monday from Nov 27 at 2 p.m. UK to Nov 28 at 8 a.m. UK
  • FLASH SQUAD BUILDING CHALLENGES - Flash Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) are available for a very short time and will be going live throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Rewards will include multiple pack varieties, don't miss out!
  • THEMED WEEKLY OBJECTIVES - Not only will the Weekly Objectives be themed for Black Friday but the more you engage with these Objectives, the better your potential rewards will be!
  • BLACK FRIDAY KIT - An exclusive Black Friday kit will be available as a reward for a Weekly Objective, and won't be available anywhere else.  

Good luck. PB4D2z9.png

46 minutes ago, kiddarkness said:

Joe how did you get this data? Can you pass the link? I'd like to check for origin prices

Link

__

PS: EA just made $1M in 2 minutes by releasing 30x 50K packs. So much for #FixFIFA boycott. ODBAl9q.gif

Edited by Joe Cool