FIFA 18

SRINI87

3 hours ago, adity said:

Yup. Pes has superior gameplay. 

And everything else is crap including the online portion of the game. So crap that they released their main portion of the game for FREE. oZnvWkT.gif 

18 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

For me gameplay is important.

Bad gameplay is a big turnoff

Except FIFA 18 has far from bad gameplay. PES tries too hard to simulate it and fails. FIFA knows it's arcade and doesn't try anything more. 

12 minutes ago, adity said:

I do agree with that. Although the way I play sports games like ufc, football, etc is just quick play matches between teams of my choice. So, gameplay is all that matters to me. 

The problem with PES is everything is half-baked. Half arsed simulated gameplay, half-arsed modes, broken online, etc. What's the point of having a superior gameplay when everything else is less fun? Makes the entire thing stale. 

On FIFA, even with average gameplay, everything else is amazingly well done which makes it a far superior experience and fun. You don't have to worry about half-baked simulated gameplay. You pick the ball, you play.

And the most important thing about sports games is how interactive they are with real-world. It makes the whole thing more fun and interesting every week.

Konami only knows to take money yearly by promising stuff and never deliver but too busy with Bolt marketing (who isn't even a professional footballer). They can't even get proper servers FFS. exeXaf2.gif  

Checked Fifa18 few weeks back. Everything is so. much. better than PES... every single thing. Presentation, license, the career modes etc. etc.
Then started playing a match... thought it'll get better if I keep at it and played a few more... After 4-5 matches, went back to PES17

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Checked Fifa18 few weeks back. Everything is so. much. better than PES... every single thing. Presentation, license, the career modes etc. etc.
Then started playing a match... thought it'll get better if I keep at it and played a few more... After 4-5 matches, went back to PES17

FIFA takes a while to get used to it. Each mode works differently and has different gameplay. 

Anyways, if you are playing offline, then PES is a better choice since EA doesn't update career mode other than minor changes. 

FIFA takes a while to get used to it. Each mode works differently and has different gameplay. 

Anyways, if you are playing offline, then PES is a better choice since EA doesn't update career mode other than minor changes. 

Yeah, I only play career mode.

But... But... But.....

Don't we discuss this every year when a new FIFA/PES is announced.

But, honestly I really like both the games. Yes, PES's gameplay is superior, but there are plenty of things FIFA gets right that PES may never get right, ever.

I used to swear by PES's gameplay for the last few years and played only that. However, this year, it's been FIFA for me all the way. Simply because of the various other things I missed over the years. And the reason I bought FIFA was Journey mode last year and although it was good, I haven't even touched it yet in FIFA 18.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to PES next year, though.

2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Don't we discuss this every year when a new FIFA/PES is announced.

But, honestly I really like both the games. Yes, PES's gameplay is superior, but there are plenty of things FIFA gets right that PES may never get right, ever.

Yes. I like PES too but I prefer FIFA because everyone I know plays FIFA and FIFA is simply more fun with all the activities and stuff happening weekly. 

The online play a huge part for me. Co-op/Pro-clubs/seasons/SBCs/daily knockout/weekend league, etc. It is simply more interactive. What's the point of having a good gameplay but no fun or active? PES online is completely dead. No cheat protection. Fully ruined and Konami doesn't even care about it.

2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

And the reason I bought FIFA was Journey mode last year and although it was good, I haven't even touched it yet in FIFA 18.

Better Journey this year. Go for it. Takes about 10-15 hours. 

Yes agree.  Pes has bad stadium.  Crowd is just stupid people who shouts with every goal whether done by home or away team. But guys pes gameplay is so realistic.  All kind of drible and malicia possible. And online is not that broken. I didn't try fifa online but pes online is so addictive. 

I wish pes people do some more additions to game.  You can't sit just relying on gameplay. And pes should be more rewarding for winning match.  I don't like including Bolt in game..  Just stupidity. 

Believe me.  I just want to play best soccer game and despite many negatives pes is winner for me.  I would play fifa just for its story mode 

OH, MY GOD! You’re Invited to the FUT Birthday Party!

The FIFA Ultimate Team Birthday Party Begins Today

t7N1x4y.jpg

REUS CF. The dream has come true. 1a3I6LB.png 

End of an Era card as well. Kaká. 1a3I6LB.png

• You’ll discover all kinds of Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) available during FUT Birthday, including the next End of an Era SBC celebrating a top player that retired from professional football in the past year.
  • Speaking of retired stars, get ready to beef up your FUT squad with the next batch of Prime ICONS in FIFA 18, which will be released during the Birthday event. Not only available in packs, these items can also be obtained by completing SBCs.

and St. Patrick's too!

• Even St. Patrick’s Day is included in this year’s massive celebrations! Get in on the Luck of the Irish with Weekly Objectives that reward special Irish player items with upgraded ratings that can be used to complete certain FUT Birthday SBCs.

The FUT Birthday celebration might be jam-packed, but some SBCs and other events won’t last long — don’t miss any of it by logging into FUT every day starting today at 11am Pacific!

EA! b0Baumz.png b0Baumz.png 

5 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Bale LB card!!

With awesome in-game stats too. Torn between Bale or Reus first. VmwMDyP.png 

Florenzi is almost Gullit like and gone extinct alone with Javi. Crazy!

• 3 weeks later...

The final set of PRIME ICONs now available:

Zanetti is super cheap. Dhf1IDX.png

Very good work with Prime SBCs. 

___

• The team of the Knockout Stage expected tomorrow.
  • The #FUT Champions Cup Manchester on April 13-15.
  • Player of The Month and Year expected tomorrow.
  • Friday the 13th Scream boost expected tomorrow.
  • The team of The Season likely after SWAP event. April 27th.
  • WORLD CUP likely to drop next month.

s7lwYpd.gif

FUT Champions Cup Manchester going great. Final up next. PWi46VO.png

__

USRvdrA.png

• #FUT 18 #TOTS will kick off April 27th! The Community #TOTS will be chosen by fan vote on @futwiz and @futhead.
  • Community #TOTS is based on a shortlist of 100 players who performed consistently well throughout the season but did not receive a performance-based in-form as of April 15. The 23 winners will be revealed when the team is announced on April 27th.

Futhead - https://t.co/EgYuJAevW4

Futwiz - https://t.co/CX0rznI1Bf

Voting open now! s7lwYpd.gif

Archived