FIFA 18

SRINI87

Just now, Puruzi10 said:

lol.. Ea should really learn something from 2k games

The problem is, FUT is FIFA's biggest thing now and working on career mode doesn't make EA any profit.

They moved to Journey mode in order to avoid career mode upgrades for more years. 

26 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

The problem is, FUT is FIFA's biggest thing now and working on career mode doesn't make EA any profit.

They moved to Journey mode in order to avoid career mode upgrades for more years. 

This.

They wont do it now. Even i wouldnt if other mode is making more money. 

Lets wait for reviews.

I am thinking to rent it for Journey 2.

Why don't they just allow us to make our own player and let us continue the career even after the story ends in journey. That would be really awesome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I believe there is already a player career mode where you create own player and play the full career.

As for The Journey, since all the extra stuff comes to an end after career, it is kind of pointless to continue? 

___

Anyways, going to be a very long season this time. F0VJ2Ju.png

More single player content and this time in FUT. 

SQUAD BATTLES - a single player mode in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team that allows you to challenge squads from the FUT community to earn rewards and move up the leaderboards. In Squad Battles, you can also challenge the squads of football players, pro-FIFA players and celebrities to test your skills and build your team.

Single player competitive mode along with all difficulty settings. Build your own dream team and play from Beginner to Ultimate. 

No more wasting time on lame single player seasons. m0xjhkm.gif 

____

fifa-18-web-app.jpg

September 12-15 – FIFA 18 DEMO will go live.

September 15 – FUT 17 Web App goes offline.

September 20 – FUT 18 Web App comes online. If you’re eligible, this is when you can start using the Transfer Market.

September 21 – New Companion App launches. This is your chance to update your Companion App for FIFA 18 on Android and iOS.

Early access to the Web and Companion Transfer Market ends at 12:00 a.m. GMT on October 9. After that, you’ll need to log in to FUT 18 on your console or PC at least once to continue using both apps. 

__

Last, SEXY KROOS CARD:

uyHqn1L.jpg

I don't like playing online now in footy games. 90% people take Real or barca or psg now and just bomb forward. There is no midfield. Just through balls after through balls.

FUT is even bad, too fast when i played a year ago. Ping pong literally.

Thats why SP is imp to me now.

8 minutes ago, hope said:

Thats why SP is imp to me now.

SP is playing the same game over and over again. 

8 minutes ago, hope said:

I don't like playing online now in footy games. 90% people take Real or barca or psg now and just bomb forward. There is no midfield. Just through balls after through balls.

The online season is still good if you pick 4* or below team. 

FUT is even bad, too fast when i played a year ago. Ping pong literally.

Don't you play ping pong too? 74jWTXW.png

FUT isn't fast unless you use sweaty players. This is what makes it better than other modes as you can make a counter team or any team you like and play as you like. I play my midfield with Kroos and Schweinsteiger and control the game slowly. Always feels great to see sweaty player rage quitting as he couldn't adapt to slow gameplay on the fly. lqhie15.png

FUT is bigger than you fully know... 

Official specs:

DIRECTX 12

MINIMUM SPECIFICATION 

• CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) - Intel i3 4340 (5,226), and Intel i3 4350 (5,302) as alternatives.
  • AMD equivalent is AMD Athlon X4 870K (5,219) - AMD FX-4350 (5,272) and FX-4330 (5,297) as alternatives.
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (4,116) 2GB or equivalent * AMD equivalent is Radeon RX 460 (4,218)/R9 270 (4,258)/R7 370 (4,258)
  • DirectX: 12

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION 

• CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) - Intel i3 4340 (5,226), and Intel i3 4350 (5,302) as alternatives.
  • AMD equivalent is AMD Athlon X4 870K (5,219) - AMD FX-4350 (5,272) and FX-4330 (5,297) as alternatives.
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
  • DirectX: 12.0

DIRECTX 11

MINIMUM SPECIFICATION

• CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260
  • DirectX: 11.0

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION 

• CPU: Intel i5-3550K @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270
  • DirectX: 11.0

___

DEMO - UK 1 AM BST

• Embargo lifted.
  • Gameplay and videos being uploaded.
  • Top 100 players revealed. Others being added. 
  • All launch ICONs revealed.
  • Soundtrack revealed. Includes ODESZA, Lorde, Amazons, etc.
  • DEMO sent from EA. Awaiting for SONY & Microsoft to update their stores. 

Archived