ScrewyAurum

21 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

man im so going to lmao when this gets a true downgrade on its next reveal. 

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/2a/2a9f30e15f2a056e7a6b15cde618a18799656e4b43d157d476d7c11f3d1e4fc6.jpg

Y u do this? 

Also name one frostbite game which was downgraded?  

I don't care if it's downgraded to 720p. I will get this game day one 

Ms have anyways tamed you to 720p this gen anyways [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

Ms have anyways tamed you to 720p this gen anyways emoji14.png

Iam used to low resolution.  Man can't wait to fly around like Iron Man.  I hope they don't pull same sh*t like Bungie where high end content will not have any matchmaking. 

26 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Using same 4k checkerboarding technology that Andromeda was using on Pro but it was running at 1800p Upscaled to 4k

Anthem running on actual XboxOne X hardware at 2160p resolution using same 4k technique as Andromeda. 

And this looks so much better than Andromeda or any other console game out there.  This itself proof you will notice significant difference when compared to Pro. I can totally see low resolution textures, AA on Pro when compared to X1X 

Hopefully all minor issues that DF pointed out will be resolved by the time game comes out in 2020 lol 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Using same 4k checkerboarding technology that Andromeda was using on Pro but it was running at 1800p Upscaled to 4k

Anthem running on actual XboxOne X hardware at 2160p resolution using same 4k technique as Andromeda. 

And this looks so much better than Andromeda or any other console game out there.  This itself proof you will notice significant difference when compared to Pro. I can totally see low resolution textures, AA on Pro when compared to X1X 

Hopefully all minor issues that DF pointed out will be resolved by the time game comes out in 2020 lol 

And by thn we might aswell have a ps5 :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Aaryn Flynn leaving Bioware and Casey Husdon joining back

From Aaryn Flynn, General Manager of BioWare

After 17 years with BioWare, today I announced that I’ll be leaving the studio at the end of July, and that Casey Hudson is returning to Edmonton to take on the role of General Manager for BioWare.

I joined BioWare in Edmonton right out of University. I was privileged to get a chance to join a group of people working on the coolest, most creative things I could imagine. Growing up at BioWare, the events in my life are intimately intertwined with events at the studio. I got married just after we finished Neverwinter Nights. My first son was born while we were wrapping up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, while my second son was born right after Jade Empire.

From my first day until now, I have learned much, met great colleagues and friends, and got the chance to help give players some truly incredible experiences. Every time I think I’ve found a favourite game making experience, we start something new and somehow find fun and satisfaction in the new challenges.

I have been contemplating changes in my own life for some time, but when I heard that Casey had confirmed he was up for the task, I realized the opportunities before us. I will be working with him over the next couple of weeks to help catch him up and do my part to set him up for success to be the best GM he can be.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/18/thank-you-for-everything/

From Casey Hudson, Incoming General Manager of BioWare

Almost twenty years ago, I decided to apply for a job as a technical artist at a local video game company in Edmonton. Young, and fresh out of University, I’m not sure what I expected it to lead to. But it was the beginning of a career full of experiences and shared accomplishments I never could have dreamed of. So when I left BioWare three years ago, it was the most difficult decision of my career. I needed some time off, needed a bit of change, and wanted to get involved in the new wave of disruptive technologies that were emerging.

The last few years have been transformative for me, from having time to reflect on what I most want to do, to working with new technologies at platform scale. And now, I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to return to lead BioWare – a studio that I think of as home.

I’d also like to wish my good friend Aaryn Flynn the very best in the future. Aaryn and I have worked together from the earliest days of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, to setting the foundation for Anthem. We’ve been through a lot together, and we’re all going to miss his presence at the studio.

I think I speak for everyone who has worked with Aaryn – and our fans – when I say thank you for everything. BioWare continues to hold a special magic – full of profoundly talented people, and an inspiring creative energy. When I look at the stunning progress Aaryn and the team has made with Anthem, and the other projects in the works, I truly believe our best is yet to come.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/18/coming-home/