Metro Exodus

Heaven Angel

bSzZhyU.png

Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.

Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet.

Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.

Metro Exodus will be departing 2018 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC!

Song: 'In The House In A Heartbeat (Exodus Mix)', Written & Composed by John Murphy, Cover by Feel For Music, Published by Sony ATV. If you'd like to see this track released, let us know in the comments! 

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, Keano said:

they said the gameplay is in-engine right? Played and loved the Metro games from last gen/cross gen - will definitively pick this one at launch.

The last game had very similar graphics, I would not be surprised if 4A managed to scale the engine for open-world stuff and made a few tweaks to the graphics. 

Q: Is it open world? 

A: Metro Exodus takes place over a series of vast non-linear levels that offer a gripping story & hours of exploration. We call it 'Sandbox Survival'.

Q: Is it a sequel? 

A: Exodus continues the story as told in the previous games, and interweaves with the wider Metro saga contained in Dmitry's novels.

7 minutes ago, stingray said:

Any idea on the release date in 2018?

Nothing as of now. My guess is summer of 2018. 

2033 - March.

Last Light - May.

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

Damn and all the while i was watching wondering where have i heard this before :good:

28 Days Later and its sequel 28 Weeks Later have been on my bucket list of movies to watch before i die!

5 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Make the time to watch both movies in order :)