Metro Exodus

Heaven Angel

30 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

28 Days Later and its sequel 28 Weeks Later have been on my bucket list of movies to watch before i die!

28 Days Later is very good. Anything with Cillian Murphy is worth watching.

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

Liked the demo.. have they changed visual style from previous games..?

No, this looks just like Last Light. 

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

Liked the demo.. have they changed visual style from previous games..?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nope. I knew it was a Metro game in the first few seconds itself. It has its very own distinct visual style. 

Going no HUD was a great idea. More games should demo like that. 

12 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Nope. I knew it was a Metro game in the first few seconds itself. It has its very own distinct visual style. 

Going no HUD was a great idea. More games should demo like that. 

I too thought it was metro within few seconds.. but i felt it kinda had more colours to it so got confused..

7 minutes ago, sobbii said:

I too thought it was metro within few seconds.. but i felt it kinda had more colours to it so got confused..

Metro is plenty colorful though. Or at least as colorful as this. It looks very consistent in style and palette to the series.  

Using that song was a brilliant idea though. Made for a killer presentation. 

The metro demo was running on a pc lol..

Towards the end of the interview Geoff asks if the demo was running on an actual console, which wasn't the case. However, the PC's specs are 'close' to those of the Xbox One X. 

From neogaf

45 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Their surface sections have always been very colourful, especially once they shifted to the newer engine for Last Light. 

21 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

Damn good gameplay trailer.I liked Last Light and this has potential to be even better.

Also the music similarity to 28 weeks later,the theme is so similar couldn't they sue metro exodus makers? i don't know how music copyright works so..

1 minute ago, mohit9206 said:

Damn good gameplay trailer.I liked Last Light and this has potential to be even better.

Also the music similarity to 28 weeks later,the theme is so similar couldn't they sue metro exodus makers? i don't know how music copyright works so..

It IS the 28 Days/Weeks Later theme and is officially used. I've seen it been used elsewhere as well including the movie Kick-a*s.

Towards the end of the interview Geoff asks if the demo was running on an actual console, which wasn't the case. However, the PC's specs are 'close' to those of the Xbox One X. 

From neogaf

Oh dear. It's 2013 all over again. :rofl:

16 minutes ago, Tyler said:

It IS the 28 Days/Weeks Later theme and is officially used. I've seen it been used elsewhere as well including the movie Kick-a*s.

I am 100% sure that I have heard this very theme used to promote the game earlier as well. Very good piece and once again we have two brilliant shooters to look forward to. 

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

From neogaf

4A Games have now come forward and confirmed that while the E3 demo itself may not have been running on an Xbox One X at the time, the visual quality of the footage is indeed representative of what the game will look like on the upcoming Microsoft system revision. “This is actually representative of what it will look like on an Xbox One X,” said John Bloch, the game’s executive producer when the question was posed to him in an interview with Geoff Keighley. “It was captured on a PC of similar specs.”
Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/metro-exodus-e3-demo-wasnt-running-on-an-xbox-one-x-but-on-a-pc-of-similar-specs#6cyY17E6l2TuCezg.99

This is normal for console which is not out yet..  After all games are made on PC first and then ported to consoles.

Remember Batman Arkhan Knight video at Sony Conference? It was running on PC using DS4

Edited by WhiteWolf

4A Games have now come forward and confirmed that while the E3 demo itself may not have been running on an Xbox One X at the time, the visual quality of the footage is indeed representative of what the game will look like on the upcoming Microsoft system revision. “This is actually representative of what it will look like on an Xbox One X,” said John Bloch, the game’s executive producer when the question was posed to him in an interview with Geoff Keighley. “It was captured on a PC of similar specs.”
Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/metro-exodus-e3-demo-wasnt-running-on-an-xbox-one-x-but-on-a-pc-of-similar-specs#6cyY17E6l2TuCezg.99

Zodka abhi bhi sadme main..? You are quoting me on same thing i have posted lol..

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Zodka abhi bhi sadme main..? You are quoting me on same thing i have posted lol..

This is normal for console which is not out yet..  After all games are made on PC first and then ported to consoles.

Remember Batman Arkhan Knight video at Sony Conference? It was running on PC using DS4

People on gaf also saying this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240265340&postcount=35

Edited by WhiteWolf