Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Heaven Angel

BC MC !!! Sand Worm Nailed it in Hard Mode ????? Mazaaa Aagaya after finishing it, I am sure everyone  cherishes it for a long time.. If anyone ever question me why I play games I will show them this.. I know there are tough things out there like Sekiro but this one was super super intense and absolute madness... I kept telling myself it's all about mathematics of timing and co ordination and kept playing again n again n again.. 

Couple of videos, one full story of windtorn with Spoilers.. one only Chase pure madness !!

I am now about 96% in Windswept Waste.. there is a hidden area where fire is being shot up I can't figure out how to go there with existing ability.. but it looks like the entry to this may be from the upward.. 

EDIT: completed with a triple jump, more easier after you get 'Launch' ability..  

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

BC MC !!! Sand Worm Nailed it in Hard Mode ????? Mazaaa Aagaya after finishing it, I am sure everyone  cherishes it for a long time.. If anyone ever question me why I play games I will show them this.. I know there are tough things out there like Sekiro but this one was super super intense and absolute madness... I kept telling myself it's all about mathematics of timing and co ordination and kept playing again n again n again.. 

Hahaha, this chase was intense and drove me mad. It was frustrating but i kept on going, and when i finished it. I was like f**k yeah and thanked the gods. A moment i will cherish till a long time. Also wait till you see the beautiful ending.

What a game. :majesty:

• Like 1

Finally reached Willows End but I am struck at below maps not doing a 100%, everything collected pretty much cant see anything on the map

Wellspring Glades 99% - Is building everything through Ore counts for 100%?

Luma Pools - 99% - No idea wtf

The Wellspring - 98% 

Inkwater Marsh - 99%

Silent Woods - 99%  - Does Willows End completion count to 100%

Kwoloks Hollow - 98%

No area in the map is Grey...

Holy mother of god !! The answer for everything was the Hand to Hand quest, Obviously looked it up as its totally insane to remember every what every Moki said.. whole map secrets unlocked and everything 100% now.. Last one Willows End to go ! Let's finish this thing ? 

Done and Dusted !! Except 4 impossible got all the achievements too.. The last boss fight was actually underwhelming compared to other Badass boss fights.. Mora was the best FTW !!.

Probably first game not to have an achievement for 100% completion.. super annoying!! 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

You can go for 100% completion even after beating the final boss.

I understood this in a different way.. the last save still takes ne back to the final boss fight.. I thought Ori can explore after the final boss but it will like exploring the game before playing the final boss like the first game, make sense based on the ending.. anyways I did 100% before attempting the boss.. freaking no achievement for that.. guess we still need to do to get other achievements anyway...  Gonna remember this game for long long time.. and probably next round on Normal 

Edited by Assassins Creed

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Hard is definitely the way to play the second one.. Its super challenging but tests your patience and some of the boss fights topped AAA game bosses... 

Pretty much! I'm on the last boss fight. Got furious during Phase 2 last night and gave up. ?

Will pick it up later in the evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...