Super Lucky's Tale

Heaven Angel

"Super Lucky's Tale" is a playground platformer for all ages. Join Lucky, the ever-optimistic, energetic, and lovable hero on his quest to find his inner strength and help his beloved sister rescue the Book of Ages from Jinx. Jinx, the scheming and mysterious villain, is trying to reshape the world...but for what reason?

It is an Xbox Play Anywhere title, so buying it on one platform provides access on the other. Coming November 7, 2017. Super Lucky’s Tale is a 4K UHD, Xbox One X Enhanced, Xbox Play Anywhere title.

It looks HEAVILY inspired by Super Mario 3D world. 

I am not complaining though. Its not like that is a genre that is over saturated. 3D cartoony platformers are always welcome. The more the merrier. Lets hope it handles well, platforming looks a little slow. 

• 2 weeks later...

E3 Alpha Build of Super Lucky’s Tale tested by DF.

Runs at native 4k60fps with minor drops to during certain sections. Game is still in development and not fully optimized according to devs as final XDK is not given to devs yet.

In comparison CrashBandicoot HD Remastered collection on Pro runs at 1440p30fps. :rofl:

• 4 months later...

Actually, Knack II is surprisingly good. 

It might be little old in terms of visuals but the core part of the game is a lot of fun, mainly in co-op. It is also very fluid and quite honestly has a lot of offer. The boss fights are great, great pacing and combat is spot-on. One might have been bad (probably is) but II is definitely a lot better. I'd say a solid 7 and still play it from time to time. 

It's just not my opinion but people are surprised after trying Knack II. I hope the studio isn't shut down but rather make improvements and come up with Knack III. 4W1Bx0J.png

Archived