Completed the game. Hands down one of the best survival games I've played till now, the story held me throughout and ending left me satisfied. Tango Gameworks and Bethesda deserves props for not adding any kind of MT's or 'loot boxes' which they could if they wanted to and milk the sh*t out of their successful franchise, same with Wolfenstein 2 by Machine Games. This is a perfect example of how a game should be, they didn't cut the content for the DLC's or season pass. If you still care about games that gives you chills, want to support creators visions in this media then buy this game.  

Graphics were stunning, it's not fully linear game, it has a semi-open world with linear areas as most missions are mostly indoors or in places you are otherwise not really able to enter. And I have to say, it does this perfectly. Overall it's a creepy game with variety of enemies which you'll get spooked or grossed out by some. There are different type of weapons with their positives or negatives which lets you explore your playstyle. 

This game is a solid 10/10. Something not to be missed. 

• Like 2

Completed the game. Hands down one of the best survival games I've played till now, the story held me throughout and ending left me satisfied. Tango Gameworks and Bethesda deserves props for not adding any kind of MT's or 'loot boxes' which they could if they wanted to and milk the sh*t out of their successful franchise, same with Wolfenstein 2 by Machine Games. This is a perfect example of how a game should be, they didn't cut the content for the DLC's or season pass. If you still care about games that gives you chills, want to support creators visions in this media then buy this game.  

Graphics were stunning, it's not fully linear game, it has a semi-open world with linear areas as most missions are mostly indoors or in places you are otherwise not really able to enter. And I have to say, it does this perfectly. Overall it's a creepy game with variety of enemies which you'll get spooked or grossed out by some. There are different type of weapons with their positives or negatives which lets you explore your playstyle. 

This game is a solid 10/10. Something not to be missed. 
kya aapne silent hill khela hai..? :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No other survival horror game comes close to Silent Hill 2 - my favorite game of all time.

The people at Konami who shuttered Silent Hills deserve to spend an eternity wandering the town of Silent Hill.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

That's high praise! I have a feeling I'll enjoy this (possibly more than TEW1).

You will, no more cinematic gameplay and it looks stunning on PC. 

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Nahi, lekin kya aapne Evil Within 2 kehla hai? :) 

Just now, sobbii said:

babua i have seen.enough of tew2 to tell you its not even close.. :)

Toh mene kab compare kiya bhai? bina baat ka .. 

Hoga Silent Hill best horror game. 

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

No other survival horror game comes close to Silent Hill 2 - my favorite game of all time.

The people at Konami who shuttered Silent Hills deserve to spend an eternity wandering the town of Silent Hill.

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Silent hill 2 is godlike 10/10.

I would rate alien isolation, Silent hill 3, dead space and The evil within 1 in my fav. survival horror category too

I wonder what is the future of Silent Hill series now that Konami is developing a game like Metal Gear Survive after cancelling Silent Hills. Someone should buy the IP from them.

15 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

I wonder what is the future of Silent Hill series now that Konami is developing a game like Metal Gear Survive after cancelling Silent Hills. Someone should buy the IP from them.

Sadly the genre isn't financially strong enough. So no would want to buy it. 

___

If you liked this game, surely Resident Evil 7 is worth checking out. 

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Sadly the genre isn't financially strong enough. So no would want to buy it. 

Resident evil 7 sold good, I mean yes, not upto the standards of Capcom but 4+ million isn't bad. Although, one can say that RE7 and Silent Hill aren't exactly the same genre, they both are categorized as survival horror but emphasis is more on psychological horror when it comes to Silent Hill series.

1 minute ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Resident evil 7 sold good, I mean yes, not upto the standards of Capcom but 4+ million isn't bad. Although, one can say that RE7 and Silent Hill aren't exactly the same genre, they both are categorized as survival horror but emphasis is more on psychological horror when it comes to Silent Hill series.

Not bad, yes, but their target was like 10 million copies. It didn't reach their expectations. Fair to say it's because they went for survival horror style compared to action-horror like previous titles, which apparently sold more. 

Psychological horror games are even more niche. So it really depends on the developers to nail it 110% with the game and find someone with half-filled pocket who doesn't have ridiculous expectations. 

Horror games just...doesn't attract much compared to other games where publishers can make more. Same reason we lack AAA horror games. Even Evil Within II sold like a quarter of the original game despite being goodeCEw8uy.png

finished the game on nightmare.. what a fantastic game.. really kicks off at halfway point..
took me 25 hours and plenty deaths.. thinking about going for classic difficulty but not really confident about seeing it through.. lol..

fantastic game.. 9/10 highly recommended..