Forza Motorsport 7

WhiteWolf

• 1 month later...

Honestly just don't buy the game. It's better to stick with FH3. If you still want to buy it first get the standard version everyone else can be bought separately if you wish to. Also there is demo available for the game so try it before deciding it. My GT is HEMAN843 currently playing FH3 hit me up so we co-op

On 12/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, adity said:

Never question gamer logic. 

Gamer logic?

The point behind my post was to highlight how important it is for us to focus on healthy hobbies. In this age of the media, children and young adults are increasingly choosing gaming as a hobby over reading books. This is an alarming habit especially in a huge third-world country like ours where media, not the text, has becoming a  primary source of knowledge. Analyse most of my posts on this forum. You'll notice a pattern wherein i take the time to deeply deliberate and properly construct posts instead of shooting posts left-right-front-and-centre. Not convincing enough? Recall the number of times i've tried bringing up important issues related to gender on this forum only to be shot down by ludicrous reverse arguments. My posts were at worst controversial but in no way inappropriate. My behaviour has been closer to that of saint compared to some of the senseless cat-fights on this forum. Of course, nobody would notice that because they're too busy trying to turn everything that i say into some kind of competition if not drawing absurd correlations, say, contrasting a single person's diet with the alarming consumption of media by a particular age-group.

Edited by pixeljunkie

• 2 years later...