Monster Hunter: World

Heaven Angel

Only review that can convince me to buy the game.
This guy sold me to the game good and I would like to try it. Only thing stopping me is the price. The physical copy is 4k! Anyway we could get it for less?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Are there human enemies as well or just monsters ? Is this game niche for monster slaying fans, i kinda get grossed with too many slimy monsters in some cases, is this playable if some non dragon/dinosaur monsters with weird design may make you hurl ?

One the positive the cats and lively characters does make the game interesting. I was freaking wowed how those cats prepare food like pro chefs.

Got the luma and Baan armor set for palico as well which I named shiro. Excellent game I just wanted the combat camera to be like normal third person game. Its just weird even if you pressing the left analog towards the monster and press the attack button but the character is not looking at the monster he attacks towards open space. 

8 hours ago, HEMAN said:

What are guild cards? @Pinkmonster sent me one.

The Guild Card is your hunter's ID. It lists your name, what Quests you have completed, awards you've collected, and the monsters you have slain.

It also allows you to use other players Palicos for the Tailrider Safaris.