Sign in to follow this  
Masterjack

Super Mario Odyssey

1 minute ago, adity said:

Say whatever man, Nintendo knows how to make system sellers. When I see Botw or Mario kart 8 or odyssey gameplay, man karta hai sidha jaake kharid lu ek switch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Same here. I wanted to upgrade to a pro by december but then decided to f**k it and go for a switch if I can get obe reasonable enough in the grey market.

4 hours ago, adity said:

Odyssey 2017 mein aa raha hai?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually game was ready at Switch launch, but they delayed it till Holiday to make sure the blockbuster games are spread out evenly.

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Actually game was ready at Switch launch, but they delayed it till Holiday to make sure the blockbuster games are spread out evenly.

WHOA!....but smart move . NIntendo would not have been able to cash in on this game much at that time because the supply was low of switch.

Abhi Holiday mein switch ka sales dekhna.....

8 hours ago, Masterjack said:

Kab le rahey switch 

Dil toh kar reha hai bro...yeh game dekh ke....wanted Wii U to be last Nintendo console but this game is looking like a masterpiece. Lets see...If i am able to resist ...family might come done from abroad will then decide.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, playstation said:

Dil toh kar reha hai bro...yeh game dekh ke....wanted Wii U to be last Nintendo console but this game is looking like a masterpiece. Lets see...If i am able to resist ...family might come done from abroad will then decide.

Ek toh current gen console lele...ps4 ya Switch :P

Screw PC gaming..You only interested in exclusives. Just play on console.:P

9 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

3DS has preloads but not on Switch. You can't even preorder games, just keep refreshing store page and buy it when its available.

I remember reading on their latest (4.0?) system update that pre-load will be available, but when I went in to check on the eShop, nothing had changed.

Found it: 

Pre-purchase option on Nintendo eShop

• A pre-purchase option will be available for certain games. This option allows pre-load of the game to your system for quicker play when the game is released.
  • This feature will be supported by future game releases

Maybe they'll unlock it today, or they won't with SMO.