Official "Post Your Collection Pics" Thread!

14 minutes ago, playstation said:

Mera ko ek minute ke liya lega...Shigeru Miyamoto post kiya hai IVG mein....

Chal shai hai boss...sahi collecion hai.....lagta hai bohat bada Nintendo fan hai....

Ye asli fan hai..teri tarah naam ka fan nahi..

Tu PS fan hai bas naam ka :P

@Bowser

Where is Switch?

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

@Bowser

Where is Switch?

I'm waiting for some kind of special edition to be released. I like to get the limited edition consoles :P

But I'm also thinking maybe it's better to wait for the updated version which is sure to come out in a few years.

43 minutes ago, bowser said:

I'm waiting for some kind of special edition to be released. I like to get the limited edition consoles :P

But I'm also thinking maybe it's better to wait for the updated version which is sure to come out in a few years.

Get Zelda Bundle

>tfw all PC games come in cheap cardboard boxes with only cd key inside and just one disc
>tfw so you buy direct from GabeN only
>tfw you have no much physical but a *sizeable* steam library

>tfw you also buy PS4 games digital because those deals and only have like 5 physical games
:'(

anyway nice collection,why do you have multiple consoles of the same type? are you a game console collector?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

>tfw all PC games come in cheap cardboard boxes with only cd key inside and just one disc
>tfw so you buy direct from GabeN only
>tfw you have no much physical but a *sizeable* steam library

>tfw you also buy PS4 games digital because those deals and only have like 5 physical games
:'(

anyway nice collection,why do you have multiple consoles of the same type? are you a game console collector?

I like to buy limited edition consoles so sometimes I end up with multiple consoles of the same type: one normal and one with a limited edition design. I also can't help picking up something when I find it for cheap.

Please post pics of your collection even if it is small. It will encourage others also to post. Size doesn't matter! ;) 

Amazing collection. I will post pics whenever I go back to India.
I have vita, PS4 Pro, PS VR and Switch with me now. In India I have fake Nes, PS1, 2, 3, 4, PSP, 360 and Xbone.

Switch is my first ever Nintendo console [emoji14]

Some of these consoles started giving problems because of their age. But they were very easy to remedy and after a quick service they were working as good as new and will continue to work for a long time.

I created a thread here explaining how I fixed the various consoles:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, bowser said:

I like to buy limited edition consoles so sometimes I end up with multiple consoles of the same type: one normal and one with a limited edition design. I also can't help picking up something when I find it for cheap.

Please post pics of your collection even if it is small. It will encourage others also to post. Size doesn't matter! ;) 

4505361.jpg

PS: You're

Edited by varundbest

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone! I searched around but couldn't find a thread on here dedicated to posting pics of your gaming collection. So I decided to start one [emoji4]

Before we begin, I want to set some expectations for the content of this thread:
1) This thread is CERTAINLY NOT about trying to prove whose collection is better or whose collection is bigger. Please don't make comments that will lead to such types of discussion. I have seen another thread get locked because people started fighting.
2) This thread IS NOT about leaving negative comments for others' collections. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything!
3) This thread IS NOT a selling thread.
4) This thread IS about sharing your collection and appreciating fellow IVG members' passion for games. Don't be afraid to post your collection no matter its size!
5) This thread IS about showing your physical games only, not digital. Please understand that I am not discriminating. The point is to show something tangible, that is, something that you can hold and share. I too have a bunch of games in my Steam library but I will not be showing those here.
6) This thread IS about original games only. No pics of pirated CDs and cartridges please!

Now with that out of the way, let us begin! I will start by posting pics of all my Nintendo games. I have only played Nintendo since childhood. Partly because I found their games very appealing and partly because all my friends had only Nintendo consoles. I think one guy had a Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis but I never found those interesting.

Before I had any game console, I remember playing on my friend's Super Nintendo (SNES) and being wowed by the graphics at the time. I looked forward to going to their house to play some games [emoji14]

When the Nintendo 64 came out, two of my friends got it and it was the most amazing game console I had ever seen. The shape was futuristic and the controller had so many buttons! Mario had transitioned to 3D. Everyone was losing their minds over Zelda Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64. I just had to have it. My parents got me my own Nintendo 64 as a surprise gift for my 11th birthday and it was the best day of my life! I still have it to this day, box and all.

Now when I think back, that day must have been the day that I was bitten by the "Collector Bug". Any normal kid would have torn open the box and thrown it in the trash after taking out the console. But not me. I remember carefully opening it and then storing the box in my closet. Even when we moved back to India 2 years later I made sure my mom packed it securely so it wouldn't get damaged in transit.

I picked up a Game Boy Color in 2001 just after the Game Boy Advance came out. Then there was a long gap till 2008 before I got another console, the Nintendo Wii. I got it 2 days before starting my first job and it was the last console sponsored by my parents [emoji14] Once I started getting my salary I was free to buy whatever I wanted and decided to buy all the Nintendo consoles ever made!

Since then I've been slowly building my collection over the years and now it is at a point where I've run out of space for storing everything. I'm very thankful that my wife is cooperating with me and hasn't just thrown everything in the trash [emoji4] 

Now let's move on to the pics!! This is the first time I am publicly posting my collection and I am very proud to do so on our very own IVg!

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES): This thing single-handedly saved the video game industry after the crash in 1983. We owe all the games that we love today to this humble console. It popularised games again and put them in every family's living room.
P8w24Z1.jpg

More pics:

3XpOpq9.jpg

etLYmQn.jpg

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES): The follow up console to the wildly popular NES. This is a loose console but I'm actively looking for a boxed one in good condition. The Super Game Boy allows us to play Game Boy games on the SNES.
0q6IKrv.jpg

Nintendo 64: My favorite console of all time! Though that is being seriously challenged by the Wii U. This console is a sizeable chunk of my collection.
H1dWSGK.jpg

More pics:

Very rare gold Nintendo 64!

amyh1vW.jpg

Rare transparent purple console

tMRUJPC.jpg

Pokemon edition Nintendo 64

2Qhnlmq.jpg

Loose cartridges

jLRlwRM.jpg

rESTwHK.jpg

Very rare loose cartridges

J1eoPYm.jpg

Boxed games. The Banjo Tooie is brand new sealed!

5P0D78h.jpg

Accessories

weOH8ZC.jpg

Assorted transparent controllers. Orange, purple, and black.
NqKBQfh.jpg

Virtual Boy: Nintendo's first failed console. Headache-inducingly cool.
UyEAOFJ.jpg

Nintendo GameCube: I actually never found this console very interesting. I got it recently to complete the collection. It has a Game Boy Player attached that allows one to play Game Boy games on the TV.
bfZUUTq.jpg 
More pics:

Aj6lWv4.jpg

Wii: Nintendo's massively successful foray into the casual gaming market through the innovative use of motion controls.
N8Bp8hm.jpg

More pics:

Mario 25th Anniversary limited edition Wii with limited edition Wiimotes

5ejWksE.jpg

Wii U: Bad marketing and bad naming led to people calling it the "Pee yew". But I still love it.
mlXnhFd.jpg

More pics:

3U97FL7.jpg

lhabvoU.jpg

Awesome design on the gamepad.
qbRKbhu.jpg

Spare gamepads:

z6Qep5W.jpg

I'm not planning on buying a Nintendo Switch just yet. Maybe I'll pick it up towards the end of the year. Now moving on to the handhelds!

Nintendo Game Boy line:
I have the original Game Boy with the green screen and the Game Boy Pocket but those are in need of a bit of repair. I will post those pics later in the future.

Game Boy Color
MjPDC4W.jpg

Assorted colors
zEKVyA3.jpg

Game Boy games
OimxoHS.jpg

Game Boy Advance
zkPoWNL.jpg

Game Boy Advance SP
NajiWP4.jpg

Game Boy Micro
vjA6Spc.jpg

Nintendo DS line:
uU4blS2.jpg

More pics:

Brand new in box gold DS Lite
t8X7Ywt.jpg

CVpTx8J.jpg

IjoqzGK.jpg

Nintendo 3DS line:
The limited edition Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS XL is very rare.
5AFymgB.jpg

More pics:
  The FIFA 14 for 3DS is the North American version and is extremely rare. It is one of only a few in the entire world!

MXzB0zR.jpg

Initial batch of Resident Evil Revelations had a misprint of the title of the game

IOX3jO5.jpg

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma with limited edition watch

f5EDT0W.jpg

Amiibo and accessories

ore0Pqt.jpg

My collection of various Nintendo gold consoles. I still need to find a few more like gold GameCube that was available only in Japan.
M13HW9q.jpg

And finally some cool stuff that I got from Club Nintendo before it shut down:
SWLH3eZ.jpg
    Some of these consoles have started to give minor issues recently because of their age. But a quick service restored them back to new working condition. I posted my experience repairing them here: http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52696-nintendo-games-and-consoles-repair/   Looking forward to seeing other peoples' gaming collections be it Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, or any other!
Wonderful collection

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk