Official "Post Your Collection Pics" Thread!

18 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Great stuff. As expected none of u own any Xbox stuff lol.

My X and ps4 collection is now mostly digital. I sold all physical games and old consoles. 

I'm sure there are people who collect Xbox also but for some reason a lot of people are not willing to share pics of their collections and I have no clue why.

Not as big as some of the collectors here, but here's my collection (excluding Gameboy series). Just started seriously collecting from the second half of last year, so a long way to go...
@WhiteWolf Here are some XBOX games for you...[emoji846]

PvblVmf.jpg

DQTi6kW.jpg

C4a64UL.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Edited by Avenging Viper
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
43 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Damn! That's some collection. Are all these games with manuals and have been purchased locally (from India)?

Thanks. Surprisingly, all the games have been purchased in India. Many from this forum or through people on this forum. Actually, all the games are second hand, therefore some don't have their manuals.

14 minutes ago, Avenging Viper said:

Thanks. Surprisingly, all the games have been purchased in India. Many from this forum or through people on this forum. Actually, all the games are second hand, therefore some don't have their manuals.

Nice. You have an impressive wii u collection.Maybe you have most if not all the games worth getting. :)

PS:- It seems you have multiple copies as well :D . Do let me know what do you plan to do with them :P

Edited by radicaldude

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Nice. You have an impressive wii u collection.Maybe you have most if not all the games worth getting. :)

I wish. Unfortunately, still quite a few games I want to get hold of such as Wonderful 101. Opened topics asking people for the same, but no response. Have to try getting them from the US if I can't pick it up here.

1 hour ago, Avenging Viper said:

I wish. Unfortunately, still quite a few games I want to get hold of such as Wonderful 101. Opened topics asking people for the same, but no response. Have to try getting them from the US if I can't pick it up here.

Check the part 2 (PS part) of my reply above :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, Avenging Viper said:

Not as big as some of the collectors here, but here's my collection (excluding Gameboy series). Just started seriously collecting from the second half of last year, so a long way to go...
@WhiteWolf Here are some XBOX games for you...emoji846.png

PvblVmf.jpg

DQTi6kW.jpg

C4a64UL.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Did the 3 ps2 games eventually work ?

(Ssx, motorstorm and timesplitters)

Edited by GunnerY2J

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Awesome pics. Also, looking at all these consoles together kind of confirms my view of how ugly Series X looks. Such a dull and boring "design" 

Lol ya, nothing to boast about it’s look but it has high potential to look great in upcoming special edition consoles.. But as Adity said it does the job quietly being in a corner, taking less space and will get unnoticed easily..