Official "Post Your Collection Pics" Thread!

23 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Some of my blue controllers for various PlayStation consoles. I now have atleast one blue controller for every generation of PS systems. 

PXL-20220922-035407692.jpg

PS- I'm a sucker for blue consoles and controllers/peripherals. Do give me a ping in case anyone wants to get rid of something/ anything blue (video game stuffs). 

Legit ds3 was a hard find. Glad to finally have it in the collection. 

Want a matching ps2 for that blue transparent controller?:bigyellowgrin:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, radicaldude said:

Some of my blue controllers for various PlayStation consoles. I now have atleast one blue controller for every generation of PS systems. 

PS- I'm a sucker for blue consoles and controllers/peripherals. Do give me a ping in case anyone wants to get rid of something/ anything blue (video game stuffs). 

This is incredibly awesome! I'm a big fan of blue, too. My Series X controller is blue and sadly that's the only blue colored controller I have at the moment. :D

On 8/25/2022 at 1:57 PM, bowser said:

I moved to a new house and completely revamped the game room compared to the previous one I posted last year! I've come a long way since I started this thread 5 years ago. It's been a fun journey. Met lots of people along the way.

I think this is my final setup. No energy to go beyond this. Gaming on a 120" screen with 5.1 speakers is really something else.

The room is closed with no windows. Proper man cave :D

More close up pics of everything in the following link (contains some old pics from before the projector was setup): https://imgur.com/a/UBZWZsu

Good god this is incredible!!! I absolutely praise the ground you walk on for this majestic collection <3 <3 <3

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 6:37 PM, radicaldude said:

PXL-20220922-035407692.jpg

Damn Nice.. I have the PS5 one and I had the 500 Million PS4 version which I sold :doh:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...