The Space Thread

hope

54 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Bringing religion and heaven to science. NrlFS9H.gif

Because religion also is true about those celestial objects like our science is. Heck even time travel is written in Vedas and Vishnu Puran.

If you gonna only laugh then head over to others thread's please. Don't become the next Zodak of IVG. Please.

• Like 1

Saala sir phod lo better hai.

This forum has gone down to drain now. Absolute sh*t now. You can't post anything. Either you get laughed off or some Einstein will mock you. 

Guy who doesn't give sh*t about Exploration is mocking here. 

f**k it.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Perhaps next time stop being stupid and don't bring religion crap into science discussion. 

You posted some stupid theory and when asked upon, you fail to explain but yet we are somehow stupid. Okay. 

Or you fail to understand what i am trying to say but still hey i am wrong. Whatever floats your bloat.

Gotta find some other community fast.

Just now, Joe Cool said:

You failed there itself. SMH.

As for the community, well, you won't last on any forum for more than a week. IVG is magnanimous. 

SMH on you giving some constructive opinions on this topic who thinks space exploration is useless.  I suggest you read some veda scripts to enhance on knowledge on it  before making statements on my post whose context you clearly didn't understand. 

25 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Well there is a theory in science that there indeed are much more than 4 dimensions.That part is correct but religion doesn't have anything to do with that theory.

Yes. What i am stating isnt proven or written anywhere. 

Its just an arrow in the dark. Connecting 2 things which are Adding up thats it. But some Just come for your head.

SMH for not getting a different context. Don't know why you guys think we can't interrelate Science and Religion. Both state celestial happenings in their own way. 

Time dilation,time travel,etc is mentioned in Religion and Science both so why cant they be related :ko:

Why is it so hard to comprehend a different thing. Useless posts but not one stating a reason discard it. 

sh*t man.

Because most religions require you take things on faith, while science requires only that you have an open mind and judge things based on evidence.

Religion is not one either. Humans have made it a joke. Just because it says something in your religious books doesn't mean it's same in another religious book. You can't bring that to science discussion without having proper evidence. Science you can always doubt, ask questions and you will get a response with evidence. While in religion, there is no doubt or question but blind faith and when challenged it becomes hostile. 

As an agnostic, religion is the last thing I'd bring to science. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The Margin by it missed its mark is so heartbreaking :(

Modi's speech was so good. Coming from PM means a lot. Strength to all those, hope they return and make india proud like they have done today.

Hope we get connection back :( I think New Horizons lost connection few thousand kms just before pluto. It got back up. Hope that is the case here too please

29 minutes ago, hope said:

Modi's speech was so good. Coming from PM means a lot. Strength to all those, hope they return and make india proud like they have done today.

Hope we get connection back :( I think New Horizons lost connection few thousand kms just before pluto. It got back up. Hope that is the case here too please

Highly improbable given that it was just 2kms away from the surface and had a 60m/s vertical velocity.

It's saddening but I am sure they will learn a lot and come back stronger, get it done whenever it happens next.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Maybe we might get high res photos of the landing area when the orbiter comes back. The total success of the lander and rover were very vital to what they would do with the mars orbiter 2. Will they go with a lander + rover again or just send an orbiter.