FIFA 18 Gathering

Heaven Angel

Will make a separate thread later today.

As for timing, I'm not sure I'll be around 7 PM to 10 PM IST during weekdays. 3gTqjjl.png At least not daily. 

But if you guys can show up during that time, feel free to play. I'll join when I'm online or start when I see others online. 

Usually available after 6 PM GMT. 

10 hours ago, VoiLaTeR said:

Missed the kickoff cup guys since I was quite busy last month (got hitched).

@Joe Cool - Do send club invite. I am online on weekdays from 12:00 am - 4:00 am.

PSN ID : VoiLaTeR
Cheers!

Have already sent. Plus, you are on my list, so you can join anytime by going to Pro Clubs. EZfIkzq.png

____

Pro Clubs thread

Added. Feel free to add the rest. We also have Pro Clubs if you are interested in that.

I'll put up the league details today-tomorrow at best. Big plans. Let's see how it goes. JZXHnmn.png

___

On 15/10/2017 at 1:31 PM, Joe Cool said:

Disappointing that no one showed up. ccILZjp.png 

Guess, I'm done making tournaments for this community. 

Pro Clubs will remain open and active for members. 

Good luck.

The idea was a really good one and quite unique for a tourney , but IMO maybe it would have worked better a little later in the season. Probably should start off the season with a basic tourney where everyone gets to choose their own 4 or 4.5 star team ( 5 star teams would mean most of the people playing with Real Madrid ) 

We sort of had a small tournament with 5* teams. It's fun but I already face those teams non-stop in season. So I figured giving it a new flavour would work, but sadly it didn't pan out as I hoped. ccILZjp.png 

Maybe an 85 OVR tournament later. No plans for now. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2017 at 10:37 AM, Joe Cool said:

We sort of had a small tournament with 5* teams. It's fun but I already face those teams non-stop in season. So I figured giving it a new flavour would work, but sadly it didn't pan out as I hoped. ccILZjp.png 

Maybe an 85 OVR tournament later. No plans for now. 

Joe, you play normal head to head match or only FUT?

Archived