Driveclub Grand Prix

Walker

33 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I don't have the Renault megane rs 275 tropy-r. Can I use the Volkswagen golf gti. It similar actually bit slower then renault

There was a vote earlier about this and it was decided on the Megane. Unfortunately you may have forfeit the first race unless everyone else in the first race agrees to switch cars to the VW Golf. 

Ok boys we're pushing back race time to 11pm tonight. We need 4 players minimum to start. If there's lesser than 4 whoever turns up gets a default score of 20 points.

Guys just to be clear as per rules a DNF gets zero GP points for that race standing and that races DC score. Only the race where you finish gets both standing and DC GP points.

Heads-up guys. Next weekend we're going to Norway and Japan.

Car class : Performance.

Voting will begin on Monday and end on Wednesday. I'll post the polling links in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Guys just to be clear as per rules a DNF gets zero GP points for that race standing and that races DC score. Only the race where you finish gets both standing and DC GP points.

Makes sense or else the guy at the back can drift his way to the top of the DC score card.

My attempt at the drift challenge. Didn't have replay of the one where I did 6.8k but have one at 6.7k.

He-Man share yours as well. Us Noobs gotta learn. Keep on upload and put it on rest mode :P

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

My attempt at the drift challenge. Didn't have replay of the one where I did 6.8k but have one at 6.7k.

He-Man share yours as well. Noobs gotta learn. Keep on upload and put it on rest mode :P

Show off ?

Archived