Gamers, I am doing research on eye fatigue

LordSpymaster

Hey gamers!

So I am undertaking a project wherein I have a 5 question survey asking about gamers getting eye fatigue when playing for a long period. Link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ltl7cKKJOk8jtsMB2

This basically asks you about eye fatigue when you game and if & how much you're willing to spend to combat it.

Please do fill it up & share among your groups.

Thanks

Edit: Results here: 

I think the last question can have another choice. Currently none of the choice side with NO. 

Would you spend money to purchase eyewear specifically geared to reducing eye fatigue during gaming/television sessions? NO

How much would you be willing to spend? 0.

Would you prefer to buy online (Amazon/Flipkart) or Offline? - UM? If a user has no plan to spend, why would he choose the online/offline option? Rather add not planning to buy or something. 

Good luck. 

On 7/25/2017 at 6:32 PM, kkapoorr said:

Hey gamers!

So I am undertaking a project wherein I have a 5 question survey asking about gamers getting eye fatigue when playing for a long period. Link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ltl7cKKJOk8jtsMB2

This basically asks you about eye fatigue when you game and if & how much you're willing to spend to combat it.

Please do fill it up & share among your groups.

Thanks

I have already bought those special eyewear from lenskart for gaming and computer work. Blue ray something.

Hey guys, 

Thanks for all your responses. I have stopped accepting more for now. 

In some time I will share:

1. The results for IVG's respondents
  2. The results for all my respondents
  3. Any solutions we research for this.

Again, thanks all!

• 1 month later...

Archived