Path of Exile

Heaven Angel

Skill tree is not a big issue..Im playing Fortnite and that game has 6 massive skill trees and it's way more confusing than POE.  Skill tree is not my issue, i will get used to it after spending few hours with the game.

They need to fix other issues like bad inventory management and laggy online servers..Game is not fun to play right now.. Everything feels slow even though game runs at 60fps on base Xbox One

Joe

You should Download console version and compare how it's different from PC version, especially the inventory management and online servers.

Both base PS4 and Xbox One versions are 1080p60fps?

Game is complex. It will take time to understand everything completely. Huge time

Yup.. Its way more complex and demanding than D3..  I checked POE LFG clubs on Xbox and most people were confused and asking for help in the game. lol

Game released last week on Xbox. So many don't know how everything works in the game

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, Nr.Draca47 said:

On PC, the inventory management is just like D2. Nvr felt anything wrong with it. Dunno abt Xbox version.

Lag and PoE go hand in hand. Will take time to improve gameplay

Yeah i think few patches are already in works...

Only if it was available on PlayStation 4. ge7Ivcj.png 

Fornite - skills are gated and you can eventually unlock every skill. That's not a challenge or confusing. 

Path of Exile - extremely limited amount of skills with a massive skill tree along with little to no respec. Yeah, Fortnite is complex. 3N5pcNq.png

Inventory management is not hard. It's very simple. Just keep 2 scrolls in hand and rest in the stash. Given a number of portal scrolls you find, it is very easy to port back whenever required.

As for the lag, welcome to PoE. It's always going to be there. You just have to get used to it.

Wait, game is not on PS4?  It's also coming to One X with native 4k60fps support.

Inventory management is not hard. It's very simple. Just keep 2 scrolls in hand and rest in the stash. Given a number of portal scrolls you find, it is very easy to port back whenever required. Inventory management is not hard. It's very simple. Just keep 2 scrolls in hand and rest in the stash. Given a number of portal scrolls you find, it is very easy to port back whenever required.

PC version supports controller?

As for the lag, welcome to PoE. It's always going to be there. You just have to get used to it.

What ? Will u give Blizzard, EA and other devs  pass if their games are also laggy?  F2P or not, they must fix this sh*t. 

Lot of people complaining

So let me start off by saying that I love PoE so far. The gameplay is fun and unique and its a nice change of pace from Diablo.

Im having a hard time continuing on though due to lag. I know its not my internet, I have no lag issues with any other game I own. Is there any sort of solution? Are the servers just overloaded since it was just released on xbox? Is the game not properly optimized to run on xbox? Its getting to the point where I cant ignore it any longer. It will run fine for a couple seconds, lag, speed up, go back to normal then repeat the process over and over again. Is anyone else experiencing this this?

Same issues iam having..it ruins the fun.

I think console servers are not properly optimize yet.. Should wait few days and then try again..

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Wait, game is not on PS4?

Nope. Only on Xbox at the moment. ge7Ivcj.png

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

PC version supports controller?

Nope. 3rd party but doesn't work well.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

What ? Will u give Blizzard, EA and other devs  pass if their games are also laggy?  F2P or not, they must fix this sh*t. 

Not laggy on PC like it used to be. They took a long to fix but it is much better now, else I wouldn't bother.

I really wouldn't expect a smooth launch. Surely will take a bunch of updates before it finds a soft spot. 

Second, the early game is clunky. I'd suggest you to keep playing if you are into it as you progress and get gems/skills, it gets much better. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Nr.Draca47 said:

You spend so much time surfing games, but, you hardly play them. You are turning into lazy gamer or something.

Most likely, will be playing the moment league starts

I play daily; just not on PC. DG2PVEU.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We're excited to announce that we will be running a competitive Flashback Event from 9am Saturday May 5th (NZT) until 10am Tuesday May 29th (NZT). It will run in parallel to the Bestiary League which will also be enabled on the event so that you can continue your challenge progression there. The event will include rotating mods from 11 popular past Path of Exile leagues. There are microtransactions, Mystery Boxes, Demigod's Dominances and bragging rights up for grabs!

Event Details

The Flashback Event will have three random mods from popular past leagues activated at once. The collection of mods will persist in that area for one hour and the collection of mods will vary from area to area. After an hour has passed the mods will randomize for each area again. Each area will also have the Bestiary league enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.

The possible league mods that you could see in an instance alongside Bestiary are Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss and Harbinger.

As an example, the Dried Lake could have Bestiary, Breach, Beyond and Harbinger active for one hour and will then randomise to another assortment like Bestiary, Ambush, Perandus, Invasion and then again to Bestiary, Ambush, Beyond, Torment and so on.

Flashback mods will be disabled for some areas that aren't suitable to containing multiple of them. These areas include the Oba's Cursed Trove and Untainted Paradise unique maps. Other similar maps may be excluded also as we continue our testing for this event. Flashback will also be disabled in small side areas like Aspirant's Trial, Vaal areas and some Tora missions.

Event Variations

We will be running Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF versions of the Flashback event on both PC and Xbox One! The prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event (more in-depth information in the Prizes section of this post below).

Prizes

If you reach level 35 in the Flashback Event you will be instantly awarded a Sin and Innocence Mystery Box. This is only possible once per account. Leveling multiple characters to level 35 will not grant additional mystery boxes.

On the PC versions of the event, we will be awarding an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool.

The Xbox One users will also be getting their own Demigod's for each of their versions of the event. The only difference is that we have a smaller community on Xbox One and giving out 10 Demigod's per event version is likely to be too many. The top 2 of each Ascendancy Class will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance and ranks 3-5 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance.

We will also be awarding the prizes below based on your character level at the end of the event. For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range. You can win more than one prize per account.

FIXFlashbackEventPrizepool.png

Tl;dr- Event runs from 5th May to 29th May. I think i will play for ~2hrs per day. Feel free to join.

Edited by Nr.Draca47