Taking PS4 abroad from India

Not sure if this is the right section to post this.

I basically am moving abroad for a couple of years to pursue my masters. Was thinking of carrying my PS4 with me.

Firstly how do I carry it? I was thinking of carrying it as cabin luggage along with my laptop bag. But the console won't fit inside my rucksack. So how do you guys suggest I carry it?

Otherwise would it be safe to put it in check in luggage?

Secondly will there be any customs issue if I do so?

P.S. I'm travelling to Stockholm. And my PS4 is the standard One not the slim one

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hopefully those who've done it before will be able to help me out here.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is the right section to post this.
I basically am moving abroad for a couple of years to pursue my masters. Was thinking of carrying my PS4 with me.
Firstly how do I carry it? I was thinking of carrying it as cabin luggage along with my laptop bag. But the console won't fit inside my rucksack. So how do you guys suggest I carry it?
Otherwise would it be safe to put it in check in luggage?
Secondly will there be any customs issue if I do so?
P.S. I'm travelling to Stockholm. And my PS4 is the standard One not the slim one

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hopefully those who've done it before will be able to help me out here.

You can put in check in bag but ensure there's enough padding on all sides and also put fragile sticker. Other than that no issues.

Thanks guys for the insight. Probably may not take it all. While packing over the weekend I I realised that Check in luggage is full with other stuff. Also I may not even have much time for it. So all in all. Reconsidering the whole idea

Archived