The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Trek to Yomi
On 5/3/2022 at 2:01 AM, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Is there any way to get hands on weird west disc for ps

On 5/3/2022 at 1:00 PM, Heaven Angel said:

I don't think it got physical release. 

It did. As a special reserve game.

Its still in stock so grab

https://specialreservegames.com/weird-west-ps4-reserve/

@playstationdude and anyone else interested in JRPGs - Did you try out Eiyuuden Chronicles: Rising? I played it a bit and it seems interesting. Made by the original creators of Suikoden and has the formula of recruiting tons of characters, village building etc. it seems. Side perspective action game like Ori. Have high hopes for this. It's on GamePass now.

Edited by roun90

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

@playstationdude and anyone else interested in JRPGs - Did you try out Eiyuuden Chronicles: Rising? I played it a bit and it seems interesting. Made by the original creators of Suikoden and has the formula of recruiting tons of characters, village building etc. it seems. Side perspective action game like Ori. Have high hopes for this. It's on GamePass now.

Im going to download it through gamepass on the weekend. It looks excellent. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 12:08 PM, roun90 said:

Played it for 3-4 hours. Visually, its gorgeous. Gameplay is also nice, but the level design is extremely repetitive. The backtracking just killed it for me. You keep backtracking between 2-3 dungeons, where the dungeon keeps opening up with each quest. 

On 5/9/2022 at 12:58 AM, playstationdude said:

I completed this yesterday. It can be done in 1 sitting. The art is beautiful but the gameplay gets pretty repetitive. Still worth playing once, especially if you have gamepass.

something about combat feels weird. not satisfying. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2